Love❤

All were waiting to invite the new member Mowgli was the one who is more excited to see her sissy Navya....finally they arrived the car stopped on the entrance and Mowgli ran excited jumpinh and jumping....
Mowgli
Mowmmy show me Navi...
Avni
Mowgli shhshh... she is sleepin don't disturb her ye lo deko apka behan ko...
Mowgli
She is looking very very cute ...like i want to squeeze her chubby cheeks...
Avni
Later we will play with her now let her sleep ok....
Bebe
App dhono Maa betae will you two show your precious gem to us too...
Mowgli
Sorry badi bebe....dekho na meri behan kitna cute hai...

Neil was silently watching this bond....and felt good ..and loved this bond....after a while they welcomed the sleeping beauty but Navi is no more sleepy she started crying
Mowgli
Mamma Navi roo rahi hai ma....he felt bad for her
AVNEIL
Rushed to Navi and picked her and made her made naughty stuffs to made her not to cry
Bebe
Avni when have you feed her at last
Avni
bebe who afternoon after food..
Bebe
Ohhohhho don't you know you should feed kids 2 hrs once go... and feed her...
Avni
Sorry bebe i forgot.......it has been very long handling with kids...

She toik Navi to the room and fed her now she stopped crying and slept

Neil
Avni..... yee loo apka poha....

Avni
Wait neil i will come to dinning table
Neil
Nooo...you look very tired so eat here and sleep early....vesai bhi...apka beti tumhe raat koo soonae nahi degii..

Avneil enjoyed their poha together

Avni
Neil still i have 2 months maternal leave but how much days did you get leave ??..
Neil
Avni iam working as undercover for 6 months so i will be here with you ok...

Avni kissed Neil on his cheeks and said Thankyou for Mowgli now Navi and accepting her after 10 years eveything and they slept....
After a while Neil woke up disturbedfrom his sleep by window sound he cameback after closing the window to find this...

Neil Awww...ed and admired but he was disturbed by Navi she snuggled after that started to play with the pillows cover by tapping it...Neil carried her in his arm because he thought she would disturb the sleep of Avni......
They started playing in the living room silently.....while Neil kissed her as in the pic in story cover........They went to see Mowgli who was also sleeping.....so they decided to go back to sleep but the baby Navi...started crying on the way in a sudden....Neil felt worried that finally he couldn't help Avni sleep.......Avni woke up and feed the baby and they three slept.........

Precap:
After 1 week
NAAMKARANN..OF NAVYA...