Finally❤

The scene starts with Avni , Dd and Varun in a dark room don't worry it's just discussion room..........

Avni is all fine now and they completely understood of the situation and why is Riya doing this and what's their next move........

Finally they entered the Ketan's resort/ farmhouse for the second time now to save Neil and she can't even explain how she was scared and worried of Neil's condition.........

They had a Bluetooth device connected to each other and all three went on three different sides Avni has a detector and it showed the direction of where Neil is and she rushed there she was really shocked to see Neil's condition he given treatment and now he is fine the shocking news in this is Neil was sleeping and Riya was trying to take it as advantage and tries to get intimate with him so that If she send those pics to Avni she could leave her Neil.........she also murmured in the ear of her bodyguard to send this with a news that Neil has forgeten his past........

Avni was totally shocked and stood ther hiding and thoroughly recognised the aituation after 10 minutes she left the room before her bodyguard would lock the door she diverted him and entered the room.......

She waked him up Neil......neil.....uto please tumari Avni Aagayi.......hearing her name he wake up and enquired whether she is fine now Avni replied mae bilkul teek hoon aur tum teek hai na........dard ho raha hai kya....

Neil- No kuch zyadha dard nahi hai.........abb...kyunki meri pyaar meri saath hai......tumae pata hai Avni mae na iss pura theen din Unconcious Acting hii kar rahi thi....aur as our plan all observations hogaya ....maene Commissioner sir ko bhi contact kii hai aur unka javab bhi milgaya wo aaji force lekkar aa raha hai tum theen ka kamm kya hua

Avni- Bilkul hamara planning jaesa jaa raha hai.....dd will be outside the cc tv room by disguising his look as a goon and varun iss room ka footage ko change kiya hai...aur thumae pata hai mae Ragini ko bhi dundliya aur abb vo safe hai.......Mae rahul ko bhi wo news bola tha aur rahul aur ragini ekk dusrae ki saath baath bhi ki hai...........

Neil- Wow that's great iss kaa mathlab yee hai ki abb Rahul bhi hamara kaam kar raha hai aur jab tak commissioner sir aa raha hai tab tak humae wait wait karna padaga... aur tumae patha hai isss Riya kaa intensions kya hai.....

Avni - kya......wait let me guess i think ali bhi unko reject kiya hoga aur voo.... heart broken hona hoga aur sabse important baath yee hai ki wo sirf aur sirf humara revenge karnae keliya itna bada plan...

Neil added woo itna badi plan lya hai ki uske papa aur masi ko jail sae lana phir unka purana experience aur connections kae saath lekar phir drug dealing shuru karna aur woo hamara vision mae case aanae keliyae hamara commissioner office ko information dhena aur sabsae important baath yae hai kii kuch zyadha intelligent nahi hai wo.......

Meanwhile commissioner sir came and arrested all three of them and knocked their door Avneil was hell shocked whether goon hoga phir door kolnae ki baad pata chala vo commissioner and they thanked him for helping them and commissioner appreciated them and mainly avni since she has guessed them by reading the case file itself soo ekk good news hai tumarae liyae Commissioner sir said to Avneil........

Avneil- kya sir......

Commissioner- Avni tum top investigation officer hooo so apka promotion yae hai ki tum investigation officer sae ACP promot ho rahi hai aur Neil tum Dcp se Commissioner...
Mera retirment this weekend ho raha hai phir Neil mere post tumara hai....ye meri decision nahi hai..... Tumae pata hai hamara news CM tak gaya aur yae decision bhi unko hi hai......

Avneil- (became happy) Thank you soo much sir............

Commissioner- Mujhe yae baath samaj nahi aaraha hai tum dono uss dark room sei kaise planing karliya.......

Avneil- Haa sir vo kya hai ki humna plan ki tha ki hum dono sae ekk yaha zaroor rehana hoga is liyae humnae volunteerly avni ka braclet ki saath goons ko signal kar diya aur tab mere sar par attack huyi naa.. tab mae yae detecter ko Avni kae pant pocketpar dala...and my guess was right the held me there and thrown avni out of the farm house from there dd and varun brought her to hospital............

Commissioner- Ok bas bas....bas....abb samaj mae aaya great job guys and Neil i am proud of giving my responsibility to a deserving person like you..........

Avneil- Thank you sir....

Hey guys hope u like the chapter yesterday i became ill and slept early soo i didn't publish it yesterday sorry......eventhough i am not well now also i am not fine but wished to give u an update atleast now which i promised earlier.....share ur views as comments

Target is 75+ votes on reaching this you will get your next update...

With love
AdizaAvneil