❤Day not to miss 2❤

At morning
The sun rays peeping disturbes the couple sleeping peacefully avni was the first to wake and remembered their blissful night and smiled and she opened her eyes to see her love sleeping with a cute pout and she couldn't control kissing his pout..... she then kissed his forehead and cheeks and caressed his hair without disturbing his sleep and then she saw the time and it was 11 am and she took Neil's shirt near her head boards of the bed and wore it and was about to get up but she couldn't she was very sore.......
Avni thought to herself that her lion's wildness made his lioness this condition and tried hard and got up but her hand was caught by Neil and he pulled her to fall on him and now she winched in pain this made Neil panic and he asked her what happened

To which she asked what???...Avni are you feeling pain he asked her and she replied with yes and a puppy face. He felt very bad for being really wild to her and she giggled in response and said Neil did you really asked sorry for loving your wify......

Neil replied not for loving but for loving harshly.....ok let me help you as you are sore he got down the bed and Avni was shocked but before their hormones could get them for a round two Neil wore his boxers and carried her to the bathroom in bridal state and dropped her down in the bathroom floor.
Neil: Wify can i help u in having shower
Avni: No......
Neil: Yes, U are very weak and u need help...(came closer to her)
Avni: Neil.....
Neil: shhhh....shhh wify today its my decision and we will have shower together..
Neil and Avni sat on the tub and had shower together and Neil came out first....of the bathroom and changed and Avni came after hair washing and came out with bathrobe and increased his intensity of hormones more......
Neil: Wify why are u always torturing my hormones here i am conyrolling it hard because u are sore but u........then u know na what i will do.....
Avni: What u will do i am fed of u and ur hormones i said na if you want sex then no but if you want romance then ok so only i am......(interupted by a passionate kiss)
Neil: i love you wify....
Avni: Me too...and your morning doss is over then shall we go for sight seeing...
Neil: ofcourse.....

They gone out for sught seeing with a romantic lunch (lunch +romance )and at the end of the day they went to beach and talked and planned a lot about Sunheri and Dd marriage and went to checkout the room and left to Mumbai...

Precap : in mumbai....

Guys sorry for late and i return today is a double update and i will make sure the second one to be big please doo support because my story rating is going on down and down day by day and due to this disappointment only i didn't post if it continues for sure i will stop it in 4 or 5 chapters.......please do support

AdizaAvneil