#1-Missing Mr. Gold

"Did you find him?", Asked Regina Mills as Emma Swan and her Father David walked into Regina's family tomb where she kept all of her magic Objects and other things to practice magic. Emma denied and walked closer to Regina while David left the Tomb to look after his love Mary Margaret. "What's that?", Emma asked and looked at the Paper Regina held in her hands. "A list of things I need for a Location spell. But some ingredients are still missing.", Regina explained and looked up to Emma. "Can I help to find them?", Emma asked her friend nicely, Regina nodded and gave her the list. "I could get the Private Object. There will probably be one in his shop or at Belle's.", Emma suggested and Regina nodded again. "I will try to reach my sister. Maybe I can find out where she's hiding him without the spell.", Regina said and left the Tomb. "Are you sure? Last time she tried to kill you.", Emma pointed out. "She didn't try to kill me, she wants my heart so if I don't have it, nothing can happen. The heart is safely stored at Robin's.", Regina explained thinking ahead and left in purple Smoke, Emma went to Mr. Gold's Shop to find what Regina needed for the spell.
- - - - - -
"Emma!", Belle welcomed and hugged her as she entered the shop. "Hey Belle. Do you know if Mr. Gold had any personal Objects here? Maybe a hairbrush or some of his blood if the Dark one would take control? Regina needs it for a Location spell.", Emma explained and looked nicely at Belle. "There actually is a hair brush of him.", the Girl answered and went to another Room of the shop while Emma was looking around for some nice things. After a minute, Belle returned to Emma and gave her the black Brush of her Lover, Emma nodded, left the Shop again and Returned to Regina who told her before, that she'd be at her house. In The meantime Regina has tried to contact her sister Zelena to find out where she was hiding Rumple, but unfortunately she had no success.
- - - - - -
"Got the Brush.", Emma said as she walked in, then she laid it on Regina's Desk and looked for Regina. "Regina? Are You there?", she asked and went to Henry's room in hope Regina would maybe just look at some old Photos, but also Emma had no success of Finding her Friend, so she was about to call her simply. "Hello? Emma?", Regina said as she picked up the phone. "God Regina. Where are you?", Emma said worried. "I'm at the Tomb again. I got the last ingredients for the spell- well, accept the Private Object Of Gold. I left you a note on my Desk Emma.", Regina explained and Emma could her a noice which sounded like something would fall, probably one of the ingredients Emma thought and went back to Regina's Desk where the brush was still laying. "Oh-yes, umm, I see it now. I got the Brush of Gold. I- I will come over.", Emma stuttered nervous and a kind of embarrassing, then she hung up the phone, took the Brush again and Left Regina's house again.
- - - - - -
"Finally.", Regina said impatient and took the Brush Emma gave her, then she threw it into the Pot with the other ingredients for the Spell. She took a map of the whole location and also threw it inside. After a few minutes, the color of the stuff inside the pot turned blue and Regina took the Map out again, Emma watched her interested. On The Map there was an area circled. "That's where we will find him.", Regina said and Emma nodded.

So, that was the first chapter. Did you like it? Please comment your opinions, I'd love to read them. Ily all💕