#7- Troubles

Cora did as same as them and looked angry. Just as they wanted to shoot each other's as Cora passed out and Zelena stand behind her. The young brunette tried to kick Snow away but the only thing she reached, was that David came to help his Love holding her. "Give me the Girl!", Zelena ordered and a green fireball appeared on her hand as Emma and Regina made a protection gesture to show her they won't do it. "Leave with Her, I'll stay here to stop Zelena.", Regina said and Shot her Fireball at Zelena. "No one stays behind.", Emma replied and shot her one as well. "Fine. I will distract her and you three create a plan to get us home again-we need a portal.", Regina said and throw Zelena out of the barn, Locked the door again and started a fight against her Sister. "Please- don't know what's going on, Let me go, please.", Regina's young self begged but The Charming just Ignored her. "I'd say, we lock Zelena out right after Regina comes in, together we open a portal and walk through. I just hope we arrive at the right place and in the right time.", Emma said and her parents nodded. Emma went to the enter of the barn and opened the Door again so Regina could run in, as soon as she entered it, they closed but they knew it wouldn't hold long until Zelena could smash it. As Emma was done explaining their plan to Regina they used their United Magic and created and Small and unstable Portal. At the start, David who carried The young Brunette on his shoulders walked through, then Mary Margaret and at the End Regina went with Emma through. "Everyone here?!" , Emma asked loudly and looked around quickly. She looked at Regina but couldn't find her parents. "Where are we?", Regina asked and stood up from the ground. "I don't know, looks like an Island, but where are my Parents?!", Emma asked panicky. "They went through the portal first so they and my younger self are probably at another place on this island. Don't worry, we will get home together, I won't let anyone take my Happy End with Robin.", Regina said serious and calmed Emma down a bit, Emma nodded and they decided to explore the Island until they find Snow, Charming and Regina. "This Island kind of reminds me of Neverland.", Emma said and put some high shrubberies out of their way. Regina nodded silently and followed her Friend. "They could be everywhere-how can we find them. And what if it becomes dark before we find them, or what if they got hurt by walking through the Portal, Or what if- "Swan! We will find them just calm down.", Regina cut her off. "I'm sure they're okay, they are like cockroaches-they always make it, I tried to kill them some years and they're still here, they won't die or get hurt by walking trough and simple Portal, anyway-if we hurry then our chances to find them are higher.", Regina said Calmed, Took Emma's arm and went faster forwards, Emma called her parents by their name in hope they'd answer her and they all could leave from that Island.
- - - - - -
"Snow? Are you okay?", Charming asked and looked caring at Snow, who was laying on the dirty Ground of the Island. "Yes, where are we? And where's Regina!", Snow said-almost yelled and got up quickly while looking around herself. "As we went through the Portal we fell on the ground, we let go and she took the chance to run away. Emma and 'our Regina' must also be on the Island but at another place on here, they're probably already looking for us so we should stay here and look for Regina after they found us", Charming explained softly. "Yea-you're right. I mean it's don't like Regina could leave the Island, she hadn't even magic at that age, at least she didn't practice it. I hope they come soon.", Snow replied and sat down while leaning on the tree behind them. David nodded and joined her.

So guys, could you maybe tell me what you think of the story?
Pls Leave a comment and a like if you liked it❤️
Ly all