#20- Happiness

Emma woke up by the sound of her Phone. Before she looked at the Message she got, she scanned The Brunette next to her. Regina laid at Emma's chest and her arms were hugging the blonde like a big teddy bear. Emma let out a smile and stroke Regina's wild locks out of her face, then she grabbed her phone. Regina moaned quietly as Emma turned to her right to get her phone but she didn't wake up, as Emma looked at her bright display she saw the message was by her Mom:
- - - - - -
MM: Hey Emma, how was last night?☺️😉

E: It was great! Thank you and Dad so much for understanding and accept that I'm gay. I love Regina so much❤️

MM: As long as you're happy Sweetheart, didn't you say you two had a date? How was it?💚

E: Great! We watched a movie and talked, she fell asleep while the movie and got scared by it but I guess she won't admit that😂❤️

MM: Great to hear that you Girls had fun! Maybe we could do a dinner together?💚

E: Sounds great, I will ask her when she wakes up but please Mom-don't be overprotective and don't do something embarrassing!😂❤️❤️😅

MM: I will try that🤓 Have a great day Emma💚

E: Thanks Mom, you too, see you then❤️🤗
- - - - - -
Emma laid her phone beside again and kissed Regina's forehead caring. "Emma? What's the time?", Regina asked tiredly without opening her eyes. "It's 7:30am.", Emma said and smiled at that cute mess I'm front of her she's so in love with. "Oh crap! Regina wanted to give me some other lessons to help me with my magic.", Regina replied and got up Immediately. "Emma? Did you saw my shirt?", Regina asked from the Bathroom while doing her make up. "Maybe.", Emma replied and chuckled. As Regina came in, Emma couldn't do any different than starring at the brunette. "So? You know where it is I guess.", Regina said and smiled at Emma. "I want a kiss for it. But in my opinion you can also stay like this.", Emma said playfully and took Regina's shirt out of the bag besides the bed. Regina chuckled and kissed Emma softly as always, then she took her shirt from Emma's hands. "My mom wants to see for Dinner? What do you think about it?", Emma asked, still starring at Regina. "Yea. Sounds great. Here or?", Regina asked while putting on her shoes. "At hers. She'd cook.", Emma said and Regina nodded. "Okay, I'll be back in the afternoon probably. Don't you want to get out of the bed?", Regina said and chuckled. "The better question is, don't you wanna go back in the bed?", Emma replied. "That chuckling. That face. That figure and that cuteness. I love her so much.", Emma thought and also got up some time after Regina went.
She decided to text her Mom Dinner would be great and Regina would come too, then she went to Henry who was walking down the streets of Storybrooke. "Hey Kid.", She welcomed him. "Hey.", He said while walking. "You okay?", Emma asked worried. "Mom that's awkward. It's like you'd be with my Other Mom-Well you actually are.", Henry replied. "Listen Henry, I'm sorry and I know this situation is strange and new but I love her more than I ever loved a man or a woman.", She explained and Henry nodded understanding. "Hot chocolate?", Emma asked. "I bet I'm faster than you.", Henry replied and ran into Granny's (the shop) Direction. "That was unfair.", Emma yelled from the behind. They drank some got chocolate and Henry went to Rumple's shop to see Belle, she promised him to learn him some things about Mermaids and all that magical breeds, Emma went back to her apartment to do some research on the Wicked witch from Henry's book.
A little bit shorter today
Next one will be longer again.
Do you like that Texting-messaging-kind?
Thanks for your great comments-they motivate me much by the way.
Maybe you could share the story to friends?🤷🏻‍♀️😂❤️