#9- Storybrooke

"Is she....?", Snow asked worried as she saw them returning with Regina. "No. Just some Fairy Dust to keep her quiet until we're in Storybrooke.", Regina explained and Snow nodded. "We should make a camp here. We ant get back Today can we?", Snow asked her stepmother interested. "Well, kind of. We need to open a portal so we'd need to do it when the Moon is at his Highest Place.", Regina Explained. "Full Moon.", Emma added and Regina nodded at the Blonde one. So they waited, They sat down on the Ground and talked about things they'd like to do as they're back-back home at their Friends and Families.
- - - - - -
The Island was Lighted by the Shiny Moon at the sky as Regina, Snow, Charming, Emma and Regina's younger self made their way to the Coast of the Unknown Island. "Hurry. We don't have the hours you need.", Regina said and made an hurrying gesture to David who was quite slower than the other ones. "You wanna carry her?", David snapped at Regina annoyed but not angry. "We both know that she isn't the Reason why you're that Slowly. She isn't heavy, I could carry her with one hand.", Regina said and made another gesture to David who passed Regina faster than he went before. "I'll carry her.", Emma said without giving her Dad any chances to reply. She took off The Brunette from her fathers shoulders and carried her on her own ones until they arrived at the Beach.
- - - - - -
"Ready, Swan?", Regina asked, Emma nodded,  laid down Regina and started to open a blue Portal with 'the other' Regina. It looked kind of instabil but they still decided to use it. That Time, they all went through it together in the case, they would get to another Island.
- - - - - -
"REGINA!", Robin yelled in happiness as he saw His Soulmate entering the Portal. "And...Regina?", He asked Confused as he hugged her tightly and saw her younger self at Emma's shoulder. "Another Prophecy, I will explain you everything later.", Regina replied and kissed him Passionately. "We'd need the key to your house.", Emma interrupted them after some minutes. "Or where should we get her?", Emma added as she saw her friend's confused face. "Oh-yes-right- yes at my place it will be best.", Regina replied and handles Emma the key. Emma poofed (does that word exist?Lol) herself covered with some smoke to Regina's large house, she opened the Door and laid The sleeping Regina into her older's Bed. "You will understand soon. Just get some rest.", Emma whispered Into her ear as she laid down and stroke the brunettes Hair out of her Face.
- - - - - -
At Grannies
"Emma. What took you so long?", Regina asked  as she saw Emma walking in. "I couldn't decide where to lay her down.", Emma lied. In the meantime Emma went to Regina's, The other's went to Grannies to Explain Things to Robin and Hook, but also to tell Mr. Gold, Henry and Belle that they'd have gotten Regina to Storybrooke, that Zelena was there and about the Island. As they were done, Mr. Gold, Regina, Robin, Henry and the Charmings went to Regina's house to take a look at The new Savior.

So, a shorter part today but I hope you liked it anyway. Next one will have the normal length again
Ly all