#17-Goodbye

Emma though her heart would get ripped out and broke as she looked at Zelena and Regina. It felt like all happened in slow motion to Emma. She couldn't imagine a Life without Regina even though they don't know that long.
Zelena rushed her hand to Regina's heart but couldn't get it. Regina was covered by some kind of white shield. It was like when Cora tried to rip Emma's heart out. It must be because they both are Saviors. Zelena looked confused and angry at Regina and tried again, again the shield was protecting Regina. Regina took the change and kicked Zelena away. She could free her hands and fell down from the wall. Regina was looking though the room until she found a sword laying on the table. Regina ran to it but Zelena held her back by her leg. While Zelena tried to pull the brunette back, Regina tried to reach the sword at the table. Emma tried to kick herself free but she couldn't, she wanted to close her eyes but she couldn't, she couldn't do anything except looking at the love of her Life fighting an older and stronger witch. One last time Zelena pulled Regina back, this time she was stronger and threw Regina away from the sword. "That's going to be funny.", Zelena said and got up while Regina was looking for another weapon. "Do you really think you could beat me?!", Zelena asked furiously and threw a green fireball at Regina. She tried to dodge but the fireball still hit her waist and she fell down to the floor. "I don't need to Rip your heart out.", Zelena Said, made a gesture and Regina passed out. Zelena smirked evilly, covered herself in green smoke and left the castle. Emma and her parents got down too now and Emma rushed to Regina. "REGINA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! PLEASE TALK TO ME! YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!", Emma said loudly and took Regina into her arms. Soon Regina and Henry found their way to the castle and saw Emma sitting on the Floor holding Regina. "Mom what happened??", Henry asked and rushed to Emma. "Z... Zelena.", Emma stuttered while crying. She didn't care if everyone knew she'd have a crush on Regina, she just wanted her back. "A sleeping Curse.", Regina said as she stepped closer to Emma and her younger self. "Of course! We took her from the time Daniel died so there is no one who loved her or who she loved, I'm afraid to say, she's gone if we don't find another way that a true love's kiss to wake her.", Regina explained and put her hand on Henry's shoulder. Some hours went by and Emma calmed down a little bit.
- - - - - -
They went back home and Emma laid Regina into her bed again. "Please Regina. Come back to me. I don't know if you share the same feelings as me, probably not, but I need you. I love you so much and I can't look at you like this. Please we... I need you.", Emma said as she and Regina were alone at the apartment. Emma rested her head on Regina's waist and started crying, it felt like she could never stop again. Emma got interrupted by her Mother walking in. "How are you?", She Asked softly as she looked down to Emma crying next to Regina. "Mom I can't live without her.", Emma cried out and Mary Margaret pulled her into a long and tight hug. "We will find a way to wake her up again.", Snow said as she let go again. "No. I love her but she probably doesn't love me-she probably doesn't even like girls. As Regina said before, Daniel is dead and at that time she didn't meet Henry or Robin Hood. There is no chance Mom.", Emma replied and started crying even harder. "There is always a chance Emma. All we need is...Hope.", Snow said and pulled Emm into a hug until they both fell asleep.