#24-Evil's coming closer prt 2

"Now I got you. You won't go anywhere!", Emma yelled and a fireball appeared in her hand as she and David reached Hook. Hook also let a fireball appear. "Wait-you can't practice magic!", Emma yelled and Hook laughed. "You're Right. He can't.", The Pirate said and turned into Zelena again. "All I wanted here is to keep to away from Home long enough.", Zelena said and laughed, then she disappeared in Green Smoke. "REGINA!", Emma yelled and ran back to her apartment.
- - - - - -
"This time you will die!", Regina said as she got The Pirate. "Well I didn't fail. My work was just to distract you.", He said and Zelena appeared. Before Regina could stack her, she left again, together with The Pirate. "REGINA!", The Brunette yelled and ran to Emma's apartment.
- - - - - -
"REGINA! MOM WHERE IS SHE?!", Emma asked and rushed into the empty apartment. "Wait-how can we know you're really snow?", Regina said and a fireball appeared in her hand. "Let me See, my baby is named Neal, Emma was at Dinner last night with me, David and Regina, and Regina is scared if it comes to Freddy Krueger.", Snow said and Regina's fireball disappeared again. "I'm not afraid of That guy.", Regina whispered. "How did you know about Zelena's plan?", David asked and pulled Snow into a hug. "You, i mean the one who was looking like you, he didn't know about Neal.", Snow Answered and turned around to Emma. "I saw that Pirate I killed on the Island we were as we asked through the first portal.", Regina said and Emma looked up again. "I thought he'd be dead?", Emma said Confused. "Well it looks like my Sister would have brought him back.", Regina said and looked around. "What's wrong?", David asked as Regina held up immediately. "NOTHING, I GUESS REGINA JUST WENT TO GRANNIES!", Regina said loudly and made a gesture to show the others to stay silent. At the next Moment Regina took a bugging device from the underside of the table and destroyed it. "That's how Zelena and Hook knew about The True Love's kiss.", Regina said and Emma nodded. "We need to find her and get her back.", Emma said. "Maybe I can use an Location Spell on Zelena, then we also could find Regina.", Regina suggested and Emma nodded, Regina poofed herself at her Family's Tomb so she could mix the spell. "Emma that was not your fault.", Snow said and took Emma into her arm. "I promised it to her. I promised her nothing can take her away from me.", Emma stuttered quietly. "Regina's strong. We will get her back and end that with Zelena.", David said and also hugged Emma. After some time Snow and David went back home and Emma went to Regina to see about the spell.
- - - - - -
"How are you?", Regina asked as she saw Emma. "I'm fine. How is the Location spell doing?", Emma asked. "Well it's almost done except the private object of Zelena's. I'm afraid to say my blood won't work.", Regina said and Emma nodded. "Hook. I'm sure he must have something of Zelena. We just need him to come here, and I already know how.", Emma said and texted Killian.
- - - - - -
E: Hey💕

K:Emma, I'm sorry about Regina

E:doesn't matter. Can we meet? I missed you. It was a mistake to tell you I wouldn't be into you😕💕

K:Sure! When and where?👀🖤

E:Tonight-at my apartment💕

K:I'll be there🖤🌹
- - - - - -
Emma showed the Messages to Regina who nodded as she understood Emma's plan. "You need to be there too, if he enters, you can pass him out and we can lol for something of Zelena.", Emma explained and Regina agreed.
- - - - - -
With Killian at Emma's apartment
"Come in, it's open.", Emma said as Killian knocked at the door with a couple of flowers in his hand. As Emma saw it she felt really sorry for her plan to use him, she saw he'd have real feelings for her and all she did was luring him to come so they could get him. "I've made some food.", Emma said and went to the kitchen. "Sounds go- Killian got cut off by Regina hitting his head. "So, Zelena thing, where are you.", Regina said as she and Emma laid over Killian and searched though his pockets to find anything useful. After some minutes Regina took out the medallion he used to turn into David. Found something.", Regina said and showed it to Emma. Regina disappeared in purple smoke and Emma acted like Killian would have had too much wine as he woke up.