THE START

"Dare."

That certain word can make you happy, or it can make you regret. Well, you chose to take the risk and just enjoy the ride. You can't choose truth all the time, so might as well consider a dare.

You were quite nervous when you said that.

"Woah. I thought you'd choose truth again, (y/n). Good thing you're now ready for a dare." Your best friend, Jimin, said.

"Yes, so please give me a decent dare. I swear Park Jimin, if you won't be decent—" You weren't able to complete your sentence since Jimin already cut you off.

That little brat best friend of yours.

"I know, I know! Chill, (y/n)! As if I'm going to ask you to murder someone." He said and his girlfriend, Sumi, laughed.

You just rolled your eyes since you know that Jimin's planning something you won't like. Since you're friends with him for almost eight years, it's already easy for you to read him based on his actions.

"So what's the dare?" You asked, impatiently.

Sumi leaned towards Jimin's ear and whispered something which made Jimin nod his head while grinning like a dog.

"Park Jimin, I warned you." You said.

"You'll like this one, (y/n)." He said.

"What is?" You asked.

"I dare you to ask your biggest crush to be your prom date." He said which made your jaw drop.

Heck, you regret choosing dare.