THE END

"Taehyung, I like you too." You said.

"I've had a crush on you ever since we're on our first year, up until now. I was dared by Jimin to ask you to be my prom date since they knew that you're my biggest crush. I was left with no choice, so I did. I messaged you in Instagram. I wasn't hoping that you'll agree since I know that there would be hundreds of girls who will ask you for prom. But everything happened unexpectedly. You agreed." You added.

"Of course. Why would I decline the girl I like? I've been cancelling other girls' requests since I want you to be my prom date. Only you. I was about to message you that time when you suddenly chatted me. It was unexpected for me too." He said.

"H-how did you like me?" You stuttered.

"Jimin's your best friend, right? He's my roommate in our dorm and I saw your picture on his phone when I was scrolling down on his gallery. You were so pretty that I asked Jimin for your name. He told me that you're actually our schoolmate but I haven't seen you personally because you're with your friends most of the time. I always find you during our breaks and when I do, I take stolen pictures of you. Yes, you can call me your stalker, but what should I do? I'm too much of a coward to approach you." He said.

The famous Taehyung is afraid to approach me?

"Is this why Jimin texted you earlier, asking if you've told me something already?" You said.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I accidentally read his message when your phone vibrated on our table. I saw your lock screen as well." You said.

"Okay, that's embarrassing. I just find that picture of yours as an art. You were really beautiful in that picture so I made it as my lock screen." He said.

We just danced slowly in front of the crowd as if it's just the both of us in this room.

Now, his gaze seem to have meaning.

I never imagined that the guy I like will also like me back. Everything's surreal, indeed.

"Can you be my girlfriend, my queen?" He asked.

"Definitely yes, my king." You answered.

The end.