FOUR

* LEGEND: (y/a) - your address

Tomorrow's the most-awaited day and you feel nervous with that thought. Yes, you easily get nervous if that's the topic because you're going to attend prom with your biggest crush, Taehyung.

Ever since your first year in high school, Taehyung caught your attention. He's very handsome, masculine and tall. Because of his unique features, he instantly caught every girl's attention in your school which made him popular and loved by thousands of people.

Not to mention that he's friendly with everyone. He's really easy to approach since he has a very nice personality, but here you are, intimidated by him. Maybe because you're too shy to approach him. You just let yourself watch him from afar.

Speaking of Taehyung, your dearest crush, you were surprised when your phone vibrated, notifying you a message from Instagram which Taehyung sent.

kimtaehyung: Hi, (y/n)! I just want to ask what color your prom dress is? I'll match it with my tie for tomorrow.

(y/u): Hey, Taehyung! It's royal blue.

kimtaehyung: Thanks! By the way, can I get your home address and your phone number so that I can contact you?

(y/u): Sure, no problem. I live in (y/a) and my number is +010*********

kimtaehyung: Thank you, (y/n)! See you tomorrow! Take care 😊

(y/u): You're welcome, Taehyung! See you tomorrow as well.

God knows how happy and excited you are right now. Well, you're just jumping up and down in your room. Good thing your bedroom floor is carpeted.

Taehyung is officially your prom date.