HELLO 2019 🎊

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! WOOHOO 🎉

How was your holidays? Did you treat yourselves well? Did you enjoy celebrating Christmas and New Year? I hope all of you guys did!!

First of all, I want to thank everyone of you for reading Dare. Thank you guys so much for your time and support! I know that I've made several mistakes in this story since I'm not a writer, but I just want to let you know that I'm really thankful that people actually read this short story of mine. I promise to become a better writer in the near future, but above all, I'm really grateful for you guys!

Second of all, it's another year for us once again! Another year with BTS, another year for us to save money to buy their future albums, merchandises, and of course.. their concert tickets. I hope you'll be able to watch their concert live in your area!

I wish everyone of you more blessings to come in life, good health and the best of luck in whatever you do! Make sure to have enough sleep since you still need to take good care of yourself, okay? Just remember to stay positive and learn to embrace your own strengths and capabilities.

Just like what BTS says, we should always love ourselves ♥️ I love you guys so much! Thank you for being a part of my journey and I hope that you guys will have an amazing ride in 2019!

Once again, happy new year! Let's leave our bad memories in 2018 and let's start making good ones this 2019! I'm rooting for you 🥰

Always,
imshyara