EIGHT

The program started and you and Taehyung are comfortably sitting on your assigned table. Everyone was looking at the both of you. You know it and you also that Taehyung noticed it.

It's like the both of you are the center of attraction, like hello? Taehyung is your prom date. Out of hundreds of girls who asked him to be their date, he chose you.

"I'll just get some food." You said, mainly to avoid the stares since you're really uncomfortable with it. You think you should breathe some air.

"No, I'll get it. What do you want?" Taehyung said.

You instantly shook your head in disagreement.

"No need. Thanks though, but I can get food for myself. You don't need to get some for me." You said and this time, he's the one who shook his head.

"I wouldn't take no as an answer, your majesty. I'll be back in a sec." He said and walked towards the buffet table to get some food.

Your majesty?

You were surprised when something vibrated on the table. It was Taehyung's phone. Since he got a notification, his phone screen lit up and it revealed Jimin's text message.

You unintentionally read it tho.

Text Message
From: Jiminie Pabo

Taehyungie! How's my best friend? Have you said it to her already? I'll spank your ass if you still don't have the guts to tell her!

Okay, what was that?

Before the screen turns off, you noticed Taehyung's lock screen. It was familiar.

Way too familiar.

It was you.

It was a stolen picture of you when you're with your best friends in the garden of your school. The photo was focused on you who was smiling brightly. As if you already know that there's someone who's taking a picture of you.

And that someone is Taehyung.

It made you curious.

Why did Taehyung made you as his lock screen?

Is there something you need to know?