SIX

Taehyung looks so perfect in his tuxedo attire.

You can't help yourself but to stare at his tall figure, admiring his face. He's such an art for you.

"You guys should go now if you don't want to be late." Sumi said which brought yourself back to your senses.

"Oh, yeah." Taehyung said.

"Hi, (y/n)." He turned to you and smiled.

"Hi, Taehyung." You said and smiled back.

It's your first time to have a conversation with your biggest crush since you're too scared to walk up to him in school. You thought that you should make the most out of it since this is only a once in a lifetime experience.

"Tae?" Jimin said and looked at Taehyung, as if they talked about something earlier.

Taehyung nodded in response.

What was that?

You just shrugged your thought off when Jimin turned to you and smiled.

"Have fun, (y/n). Taehyung's going to take care of you. Call me if something happens." Jimin said.

"I sure will. Thanks, Jimin." You said.

"Enjoy your prom, girly!" Sumi said.

You chuckled and nodded.

"Shall we?" Taehyung said and offered his arm to you with a smile still plastered on his face.

You hesitatingly raised your arm and clung onto Taehyung's. You hoped he doesn't notice how nervous you are because of his presence.

Taehyung doesn't know you like him afterall.

"We'll go ahead now." Taehyung said.

Jimin and Sumi nodded their heads in response. With that, you and Taehyung went out of your apartment and Taehyung opened his car's front seat for you to enter.

What a gentleman.

He went onto the driver's seat and started the engine, but he hasn't started driving yet.

You were curious.

You were about to say something when he suddenly leaned towards you. Enough for you to feel his warm minty breath.

*click*

"Seatbelts are for safety." Taehyung said before he leaned away and started driving.

That drove you really crazy.