NINE

Taehyung went back to his seat with two plates on his hand. He got a generous amount for you and he started eating the food he got for himself.

You can't help but to stare at him.

You usually just watch him eat with his friends in your school's cafeteria from afar but now he's literally eating beside you.

"Don't you like your food?" Taehyung suddenly asked which made you go back to your senses.

"No, absolutely not. I'm gonna start eating now. Thank you, Taehyung." You said.

"Taetae." He said which made you furrow your eyebrows in curiosity.

"Taetae?" You asked.

"Call me Taetae. Taehyung's too formal." He said and flashed his infamous boxy smile.

"Oh, okay.. Taetae." You said.

"There you go, (y/n)-ah." He said.

And with that, you ate your food since you were already starving. You can feel Taehyung looking at you, but you just shrugged it off since you're too hungry to care.

"You eat so well, (y/n)." Taehyung said.

"What does that mean?" You asked.

"Other girls care too much of what they would look like when they're eating. They would even go on diets just to have a slim body." He said.

"Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. I love food so much that I can't ignore them." You said.

"Me too! Food should always be loved." He said which made you chuckle because of his cuteness.

He's too adorable.

"I know right." You said.

"You're really something, (y/n)." He said.

"Yeah? I'm not one of those girls. Come on, we should eat some more. The food here is amazing." You said and stood up to get more food on the buffet table.

Little did you know that Taehyung was smiling all by himself on his seat while shaking his head.

He finds you adorable too.