TEN

"And the prom king and queen are.."

"Taehyung and (y/n)!" The female emcee announced which made you shocked.

Girl, you're the prom queen!

Never have you ever imagined being the prom queen and Taehyung as your prom king.

"Hey, congrats to us!" Taehyung said.

"Unbelievable." You whispered.

"Really? Well, I guess you should start believing now." He said and stood up from his seat.

He offered his arm for you and you cling on it as the both of you walked towards the stage to claim your crown and sash.

"Congratulations to the both of you!" The emcee happily said. Everything seems surreal for you.

"And with that, the prom king and queen will take the dancefloor. Slow music, queue!" She said.

The slow music started playing and you felt Taehyung's hand holding yours as he guided you towards the center of the dancefloor.

He placed the both of his hands on your waist and you placed yours on his shoulders. Your faces are inches away from his and his eyes are meaningfully connecting with yours.

"I've been wanting to tell you something, (y/n)." He started which made you silent to listen to what he's about to say.

"This might seem out of the blue, but I hope you would give me a chance. I know that we're not really close since we don't talk in school, but I just want you to know this because I can't hide it any longer to the point that it's already bothering me. I want you to know what I really feel."

"I like you, (y/n). I really do. Ever since I laid my eyes on you in school, I liked you. When we walk pass each other, when I see you smile, laugh and have a good time with your friends, when you happily greet people you know, I liked you even more. And here I am, confessing. I think I'm falling in love with you, (y/n)." He said which made you even more shocked.

"No, wait. Let me rephrase that. I think I've already fallen for you. Are you willing to catch me?" He said and smiled.

"Taehyung, I like you too."