FIVE

Today's the big day!

Sumi came to do your makeup and assist you in your pampering needs and Jimin also dropped by to watch you getting pampered by his girlfriend.

One hour to go and the prom will start.

Taehyung haven't texted you yet, it's fine, since you want him to take his time. You aren't planning to force him in any way, either.

"You are so pretty, (y/n)!" Jimin said.

"See? I can be a stylist." Sumi said.

"Thank you, Sumi and Jimin." You said.

"Did Taehyung text you?" Jimin asked.

"Not—" You were interrupted when your phone on the vanity table suddenly vibrated.

It was a text message from an unknown number.

+010*********
Hello, (y/n)! This is Taehyung. I'm 5 minutes away from your house now. I'll see you in a bit 😊

"Oh! The prince charming is on his way!" Sumi said from beside you. Obviously, she peaked on your phone and read Taehyung's message.

"I'm nervous." You whispered.

"Don't be! We all know that you're really beautiful, (y/n)! You have it in you! You just need some confidence and just be comfortable, okay? You look really, really great." Sumi said which made you smile.

Her words touched your heart.

You looked at your reflection in the mirror and smiled. Yes, you indeed look beautiful.

All thanks to Sumi.

Everyone was alarmed when the doorbell rang. It must be Taehyung. He's already here.

"Your prince charming arrived!" Sumi said.

"I'll get it." Jimin said and went out of your room.

"He really did arrive." You said.

"I told you so, (y/n). You believe me now?" She said and you just shook your head while smiling in response.

He really did came, huh?

"Come on, your prince charming should see his gorgeous princess now." She said.

"Sumi, I guess you should stop calling him that, it's embarrassing." You said.

She just chucked and assisted you as the both of you went out of your bedroom.

From the staircase, you saw Jimin and Taehyung talking in the living room. As usual, Taehyung's features are no joke. He's absolutely a demigod-like human being who's very blessed to have such handsome face.

Taehyung and Jimin heard your footsteps on the staircase which made them look at you.

Your eyes met Taehyung's. All of a sudden, everything seems to be in a slow motion.

You saw how Taehyung smiled sweetly while looking at you. It was perfect.

He looks so perfect.