Ciel Sebastian and You

"Yes I am I want to make a contract with you." Ciel says "With who you aren't a demon ." you say you look at Sebastian "Sebastian you are going to make a contract with him ." Ciel says "As you wish my lord." Sebastian says "Hold up why am I going to do a contract with you." You ask Ciel "You will be my butler and serve me ." he says you grin and look at the floor then up "Why and how ." you say Ciel became impatient but resisted "You will live in my mansion and work along with the other staff as Sebastian ." Ciel says "I already have a two story high house ." You say with a non caring face "What my master means is that we will keep you safe and will keep your secret ." Sebastian says with a smile eyes low "Fine but what is it that I will do as in rules ." You ask with a face that was as non caring as can be ."I will explain those when we get there but the main one is protect me will your life ." Ciel says you cover your mouth with your hand you chuckle but silently you put one hand down and gripped the floor cracks only two behind you two black shadows appear behind you "You want to do the contract now." Sebastian says "Of course I am not that patient ." you say as you stand you point to Ciel the shadows start to walk to "What is going on Sebastian !" Ciel yells "Young master do not worry they will not hurt you they will only make a bubble around you." Sebastian says they go to him and put him inside the black bubble they made it out of themselves Sebastian gets behind you and puts his hands without gloves on your shoulder he moves them to your neck "I knew you were a lady years ago you were wearing a dress ." he says he moves his lips to your neck and makes the contract "Now I know the pain of these things ." you say (Now narrating ) You passed out he puts his arm under your legs and the other on your back  the shadows return to their original shape they walk to Sebastian see you in his arms one if them put one hand on the side of your neck to see if you were alive  they looked at each one another the other one put his hand on the same spot as the other one he saw a small pulse they nod to Sebastian and return to where they came from . "What is wrong with him Sebastian ." Ciel asks Sebastian "He seem to have passed out ." Sebastian says blood dripped down from your neck on to his hand on to the floor "So he was weak in of so he didn't handle it ." Ciel says with a chuckle Sebastian looks at you ,you slowly moved your mouth but slow that it was hard to notice. He lifts you up more and they start to walk .