Meet The New Piece

You wake up you open your eyes your eyelashes brush against something soft you close your eyes they are fingers .That demon he wants to separate me from your mind the girl you talked to before said "My name is Sebastian Michaelis and you are with miss (your name) and I want you to get out of her." Sebastian says I'm going to borrow your voice OK she says in you say "Why do you want that I was the only one she opened up to ." she darts back at Sebastian "You also stop all outside actives from her body ." Sebastian says "But I was the one she felt better with when she talked to me." she hissed out you sat there listening you don't want to say a thing because you might offend someone or hurt their feelings ."Well that is also an option for you ." says one twin you thought this happily they finally say sentences even after our problem. A girl appears in front of Sebastian she looked like a person her bangs in one eyes the bangs go past her jaw her hair black her hair in the back touching her neck .You are alone now in your mind you feel the darkness creep up you .You feel the hands covering your eyes ,closed they are you don't open them the fingertips touching your nose .You feel the darkness grab you the twins appear they tried to reach your hand but you slowly fell down into black .You faint in Sebastian hands he puts your head on the pillows .He stands next to you he removes his un-gloved hands off your eyes "Why do you want me out in a world where they harmed her ." she barks (not literally its an expression) "So she won't have to fall asleep while talking to you ." Sebastian says as he looks hissing-ly at her .The twins looked at them both they walked in between you both "Stop Miss needs you both a lot so please ." says on twin "Get along ,we will need you outside so she won't ." says the other twin "Leave the following place and go to her mind ." says the other one ."Fine only because she needs a girl to connect to ." she says "I will certainly tag along but we need to inform young master." Sebastian says you turn to the side of your body and stay still "Damn she won't last long in darkness." she says as she rushes to you she shakes you you wake up slowly but held down because your sore but look at her she looks at you eye to eyes her bangs still covering her eye "Warn me or anyone near you if you are being taken into the darkness ." she says her nails dark gray you move your lips "Yes." you say you get up and look at the room you look at the balcony and look down nothing has changed "Will you two get along ." you ask them both she opens her mouth in surprise-ment then sighs she adjusts her hand position "I will try I'm not very kind I do know that but I will try ." she says "I will be as kind as possible." Sebastian says "What is your name ." you ask her "Call me whatever you want ." she says "Chloe that is it ." you say as you smile to her "Alright then now I have to meet your master." she says the twins smile Sebastian too with eyes closed you all walked out she bumps into someone "Sorry." she says "Young master hello." you say Sebastian and you bow "No I'm sorry ." he says he looks at Chloe (how to pronounce this name cl-O-E that is how it sounds like captain letters for sound) "Who are you." Ciel asks looking at her eye she looks at his "Ah,you must be Ciel my name is now Chloe and I'm here to take care of (your name ) I'm like her shadows but different " Chloe says "you see I'm a black room member as in at her service and the twins and I were made by her blood."  "Well I see are you going in as my maid ." Ciel asks "I believe so." Chloe says "OK then let's get this done with ." he says "Ciel she is a short tempered person so please try not to do anything to get her M A D ." the twins whisper to him "I see ." he says. Sometime went by Chloe and you are in the garden she had a maid dress she was with the white roses you were on the red roses .You found a black rose on the ground you picked it up it didn't have thorns you looked around there was another leading to the woods you followed the roses .