Update to Sebastian's Ending

You both stood in the garden the moon out and bright. "Sebastian what was it you wanted to speak about ." you ask him he was looking at you his eyes looked like they finally lost the harshness ."What is it ." you ask him not understanding the reason why he won't answer .Your wearing his uniform "(your name :) I love you." he says as he hugs you really tight you blush "So do I." you say and hug him back .He he has one hand on your head his hand in your soft hair .Your smiling even if your face is hiding and surely blushing .He can tell your blushing he smiles a true smile your glad to see his smile .

         "I really love dear ." he says you both gently pull away from each other you stand looking at him you smile at him eyes close and with bright and shinny smile. He smiled at how you can smile like that and mean it with full heart .You hugged him again he thought of something marriage but he didn't want to ask yet it would be a long step to take .Also one thing your aren't fully a demon just half that is one of reasons why the dress hurts you. He will attend that at another when appropriate .He gazed down on you he saw a wonderful girl who felt the same for him .You both took things steady for a while that's when you asked about you being a demon he knew one day you would ask so did as done it caused quite a pain .He waited patiently until you woke up . When you did he asked you for marriage you accepted .And lived in a mansion gifted by Satan and lived somewhere far .

        OK guys that was all I hope you liked this one better to amit I liked it .If you want an action/ love or drama look for Alice In Wonderland one that I made .Thank you for voting and plz comment on mistakes or favorite parts . ✳