Fight

You were going to try and attack with the knives and something else the sword you turned it into an ax you swung it at him he stepped back and let go of you .You fell to the ground there was small cracks you threw feathers at him they stabbed the ground and him he took a whip like thing out you changed the ax into a chainsaw he swung it at you it hit your cheek you swung the chainsaw he got a wound shoulder to hip .He threw the whip at your neck it wrapped around your neck he tugged it you stepped on his chest and stabbed the chainsaw at him he put his hand where the whip was "The old master wants you back." he said you screamed the ground cracked even outside the bubble they stepped back the twins hit their fists against the bubble tears rushed down he removed the chainsaw off himself and threw it to the ground he didn't want to see you as a strong person "No never." you screamed. You screamed louder roses popped out blood rushed out of your mouth "Do act all tough you know that you aren't ." he says as he touches your chest (not where the breasts are just above) "Lies." you yell he lifts you higher off the ground his gloved hands ,one of them touched your cheek the gloves are leather. He touches the back of your dress if he removes it you will die you kick him he moves closer to you "Don't lie to yourself and other people you are weak let's go now ." he says he sees the contract on the back of your neck you smile "I have another contract so I won't ." you say bravely and he looks at you he turns to Sebastian and Ciel along with the twins "You belong to them do you our master died their is now a new one named Alois Trancy ." he says you heard him he gripped your neck he said "If we can't have you then no one will no one will need your help anymore ."he says he chuckled as he said that he laid you on the ground and held your neck he looked at you in his shadow form he turned into a human body but still a demon he had black hair he had a grin on his face "I always wanted to get rid of you ." he says as he whispered into your ear .Your head was near the bubble end you lifted your hand his glasses reflected you. You slammed it against the bubble it began to crack "I always have hated being weak, you never were kind." you say your knuckles bruised you slammed your hand on the bubble again it cracked even more he stood up but still grabbing your neck "It seems like a lie." he says the bubble broke he disappeared in thin air you laid still you closed your eyes the twins ran to you "Miss!" they screamed your hands on your stomach your pale you are picked up and rushed to your room . When you woke up your hair was wet you are on your bed wearing a black long wool jacket and white shorts . Sebastian looked at you he was standing next to your bed the twins looking at you even though their eyes are being covered by their bangs .They hugged you and left to Ciel .Sebastian pinned you down he grabbed your wrists .