Doll

You wake up on your bed suddenly it was hard to breath when you sat up you breathed hard Sebastian lied you back down "Just breath and lay down for now it will pass ." he says a bit worried. You lay still he looks at your neck sees fingermarks on them but not your size or anybody's .He face gets near yours he is looking at the marks they belong to someone or something ."Aren't you going to attend Ciel's need or orders ." you ask as you have your hand on your chest ."I'm was told to take care for you ." he says a bit happily you called your shadows and made them look like people they are males and in coattails "I want you both to attend and protect Ciel Phantomhive ." you say they nod and go out if the room you both are alone again ."Your face has turned pale ." Sebastian says "Oh ." you say your legs were underneath the black blanket along with your hips and waist but your shoulders and down weren't covered .Your dark blue eyes looked at his brownish red color eyes he touched your neck his gloves were on a table beside your bed he touched the marks .You felt pain you gripped your chest and started to breath with your mouth harshly ."I apologize for that but I may have found a way to make the marks on your neck go away ." Sebastian says you nod he face gets closer to your neck .He was licking all the marks .You sighed with tiredness and enjoyment .He continued to lick the marks they started to go away .You bit your lip and looked at the ceiling he went to the other side of your neck .You stretched your fingers you moved your legs a bit and your arms .Doll and Crow ? You look at the window the curtain was covering it .It was night he did the last one with a bit more roughness you breathed normally .He looks at you face to face his breath brushed against your mouth his face gets closer and his lips touch yours (truly appreciate the reads but please know this there is part where I'm going to skip) you pulled his tie downward his lips rough up a little on yours ._________________________________________________________________________________. You lay on your bed your head on his chest his arm around your shoulder his shirt off .You got up slowly you got off the bed but fell he caught you "You shouldn't get up like that in a first time." Sebastian says you are wearing his shirt "OK." you say your legs are wobbly you try to walk but he is holding you up otherwise you would have fallen .You grab onto his shoulder you sit on the bed you remove your shirt and see marks on your stomach and on your back "What are these ." you ask "Kiss marks my dear ." he says he was wearing his pants .You looked at him "Can you give me the uniform you let me borrow." you ask he gets it and walks to you "I'll put on for you ."Sebastian says .That is unnecessary but fine you thought to yourself he lifts you up and puts the pants on you and then the top piece he chuckles "What is it." you ask "Although you are a demon you don't know how to handle this at all ." he says "Well I never really had much of a bond with anyone else but you ." you say "What about the last time you did a contract ." Sebastian asks you are silent "That was a mistake I wish I hadn't have done." you say whisperingly he looks at you .He has found what had upset you the time before .