New Pieces

{Sorry but I have to go on on to another point of view}              Sebastian came back down the staircase you weren't there a letter instead he picked it up What is this why isn't (Your name) here he thought he walks with hard steps and very quick at the same time

     {Back to you hope you enjoy but if you don't that's OK too >_•}

  You are on the ground they have chains on you or rope you really can't see it that well your dark blue eyes are not showing as much you are squinting you open your eyes "What is going on ." you managed to mumble you touch the floor Sebastian's tailcoat you are wearing was opened in the coat part showing the vest shadows come out but hide in the shade of the room it was an office you sit down "Hey kid keep it shut ." they say to you .You have to defend yourself learn it as back then how you did without them hurting you now you have meant new people new pieces to the game .New Pieces. You break the chains you hear foot steps towards the door .You giggle new pieces are added that makes the game longer but what about you. You stand blood on the uniform you are wearing you stand wobbly then straight , They will come late anyway you think to yourself you walk to the man your a demon now .Don't look back. You grab his shoulder he turns "How did you." he yells and punches you in the stomach you kick him in the stomach and laugh more people come lots and lots .More pieces are being added but being blocked out too. You rip them you have a smile that shows your teeth the doors open you are done whoever it was saw everything not all but saw .You clap your hands to clean them your back was towards the doors the shadows are standing next to you you regain your old self your hands tremble the shadows face the people who are standing behind you your legs shake .Blood was lost from your shoulder too much .You get dizzy the shadow grabs you before you fall the room black except for the ceiling you pass out they put you in someone else's arms their arms strong but delicate on you "What happened here ." Ciel asks you can hear "She must have learned to defend herself but her demon side took advantage." Sebastian says the shadows go inside there shadows the room was a mess .You can remember they told you to do as told but who gives a damn they aren't with you anymore .