Try To Figure It Out Crow

You wake up on your bed it was midnight you look around it was dark your curtains open the moon stares out at everyone and at you .Ciel would be dog since he is the Queen's guard dog. You chuckle your back was toward the door. Sebastian quickly went to the office of Ciel and thought this What did he do ? She is a strong demon even if she is third if he did so I want to know why . Sebastian thinks he opens Ciel's office doors Ciel looked at him "What is it." Ciel demanded "Young master I am here to ask if you made miss (your name) cry yesterday." Sebastian asks "What do you mean." Ciel says concerned "Yesterday she bumped into me and was crying and very upset but did not say why ." Sebastian says hissing it out to warn him ."I do not know although when I was with her she was thinking things that could anyone upset ." Ciel says Sebastian hardly believes the words that are coming out of his mouth "Sebastian this is an order I want you to find out what it was to upset her." Ciel says "Yes my lord." Sebastian says as he bends down to one of his knees and his hand on his chest .

         You are in your bedroom fixing your bed you feel someone near the door. You open before they knock "Hello there how may I help you Mey-rin ." you say she had her glasses cracked on one side her index fingers touching each other ."I was wondering if you can help me miss ." she says you smile you are wearing the uniform and you did your bed so OK "I will do as you wish ." you say as you bow she blushes red "Thank you." Mey-rin says you close the door behind you you both walk to the kitchen she needed help with the dishes you grab a stool and put them back one by one suddenly Finny comes in running "Mey-rin Bard is going to use the stick thingy ." he yells out loud your stool tips you fall Sebastian was in time to catch you he came out of no where he wasn't even in the kitchen "Finny please be careful with your surroundings and do not run ." Sebastian says still holding you "I'm sorry miss ." he says while touching his head Mey-rin  looks at you with a worried look then she sighs "Mey-rin what is it that you needed Miss (your name) for ?" Sebastian says "I helped her put away the dishes since she couldn't reach the cabinets ." you say Mey-rin had her hands together Sebastian let's go of you he stares at you then looks at Mey-rin and Finny they both went out of the kitchen and carried a poking stick that was made out of metal for fire along .You stand on your feet you look at his eyes he looks at yours truly deep inside of his eyes you can tell how they are softened by you .You feel as if he was one of a kind .A piece,that crow. Your faces get closer your hands stretched out you close your eyes you kiss you wrap your hands on his neck his on your waist .He kisses softly instead of rough he may look mean but he is a kind piece .You open your eyes lowly and he looks at you. You both have stopped hands still in the same place  it was midnight you both start to kiss again you both huffed but it didn't seem much trouble with him he huffed a little your shoulder pained you moved your head to his chest one arm extended and the other folded he puts his hand on your back you start to fall to your knees the candles blow out Sebastian bends down next to you the doors locked you know that because the shadows try to use the nob of the door you are breathing hard "One ." someone says your eyes turn colors into red wine color you stopped huffing and stood up "Two." you say Sebastian stands and says "Three." the shadows move around the kitchen room .You lean your head downward a little "Hello there ." Grell steps out wait how did he get in?! "How did you get in here ." Sebastian says "This girl is stealing my Sebby-chan from me ." Grell says as he adjusted his glasses Sebastian was locked inside the black bubble he can hear he was silent he didn't try to get out he knew why he was in there ."Whoa you want to fight for my Romeo this is like drama scene ." he exclaimed with blush you giggle "I want to see your film ." he says as he gets his chainsaw ready he runs to you .You look up laughing you stop the chainsaw with your hand and throw Grell  backwards with his chainsaw ."Tougher then ya look ."