Alois Trancy And Claude

"Claude I want her ." he says you clench your fists "Yes,your highness." he tall guy with glasses says Sebastian looks at you .You open your wings and call the twins "Miss will you be alongside the twins." Sebastian asks you nod the twins turn into shadows they walk in front of me and stand there when they become shadows they are really tall like taller than trees .You open your wings wider "She looks like an angel ." he says Claude takes gold knives out Sebastian takes out sliver they throw each other the knives Claude aims for your shadows they take the knives and make them fall to the ground Miss please try to stay out if harm they are targeting you they say you nod you make the rose vines appear Ciel showed up you looked away from him "Hmm I want this done now Claude." the kid yells in frustration "Sebastian you know what to do but kill him now." Ciel yells as he takes his eye patch of the other kid took his tongue out he was part of the spider .You covered your mouth then let it go you clenched your fists they throw knives you stand in between the knives bullet speed "Sebastian !" "Claude !" they yell you stop the knives with your hands you gripped them the blade stabbed your hand you dropped both of them the shadows walk towards the knives clean them and return them to their owners .Blood fell from your hands you look plainly at trees you didn't face neither of them the butlers stood there the masters looked at you .You open your mouth and shut it you feel like your voice is about to crack you breath then look at your hands the blood fell from your fingertips to the ground "Think ." says one twin "Talk." says the other "You are correct, black room ." you say they grab your hands they are the size of a kid when human the floor cracks the twins disappeared in thin air .You put your wings away "I'm sorry but I serve the Phantomhive manor and I have to keep my promise." you say as you bow to Alois and Claude "But you could serve us instead ." Alois says you decline in nice words he says that he will try again they leave .You turn to face Ciel and Sebastian "Thank you both for trying to defend me." you say Ciel feels guilty for what he had said Sebastian looked at him deadly "I sincerely apologize for the injury." Sebastian says "It is fine this won't kill me not on my watch." you say as you look at your hands you touch your dress with your wounds they start to heal .You showed your hands to them "It is fine and also I'm almost dead by now ." you say you mumble the last part .You breath with your mouth once again you are out of breath because of the dress .When you wear it the dress heals all wounds and holes in your dress or on your body but takes something away from you or blocks something out. Sebastian rushes to you he picks you up you breath hard .You put your hand on his shoulder you try to lift yourself but your breathing harmed you more than it was trying to .You gripped his shoulder it was getting blurry, your vision. Your hand slowly losing its grip the shadows pick Ciel up and follow Sebastian .Sebastian went faster but closer and closer to running like a demon .You passed out your hand slipped of his shoulder he ran faster the shadows right behind Sebastian .Your breathing rough but it began to stop your breathing. You reached the mansion you were put down on your bed on your stomach Sebastian began taking off your dress the corset and everything was opened the door shut .You were turned onto your back as in your back against the bed you breath harshly your arms as if you were pinned down your legs straight down. Your eyes opened slowly you looked at Sebastian then sat down you breathed hard but it was getting better you asked him "Can you give me my jacket please or my shirt ." he hands you a tank top that was blue and black lines across you wear a lot of guy clothes . He also hands you a skirt you change and fold the dress "Can you breath now miss ?" he asks you .You nod to him "I'm OK thank you." you say as you look at the balcony the doors opened .You remember what he said what the twins said what Sebastian said but what did you say ?