The Doll Against The Grim

You stood he ran towards you you grab his neck and kick his stomach he hits a black wall ."Damn, I want to see your film ." he yells .He runs to you again you throw him to a tree .He gets frustrated and runs to to you someone is entering the black room. Grell cuts your shoulder wider blood spits out of my body you wipe your mouth ."I love this game I like all the pieces ." you say as you kick him back. Film started to exit your shoulder .

         A doll was sitting in the corner then comes in a dog and a crow the door opens shinning the floor the doll stands sees a grim reaper he walks towards -

       The film stopped Ciel walked in you gripped your shoulder Grell was going to try. You move your finger to the ,the area was changed by you you slammed the ground with your causing it to crack and change area ."(Your name) what happened ." Ciel exclaims one shadow had been removed of the bubble but not in time Grell grab Ciel and placed his chainsaw underneath his neck . Sebastian walked out of the bubble saw you wounded you stand straight and appear next to Grell causing him to scoot away from Ciel "Sebby-chan ." Grell says the shadows stare at you you walk away from Ciel you point at the shadows with your index finger and then at yourself .They walk to you and wrap you in a bubble wrapped up in darkness they removed themselves you walk out in a dress that had long sleeves that reached your wrists and didn't show not even your shoes that were heels and also covered your neck and had a corset so it was an old dress your eyes a deeper color red wine the red was the deepest . Sebastian grinned he liked the thought of seeing you in a dress again Ciel looked amazed "So what your shadows just drank your blood that was on your skin and clothes and changed what's the deal ." Grell says you stretch your arms out now it looks like you are trying to make the shadow of a bird wings grew from your back black ones you put your hands down alongside with your arms you walk towards Grell he walks toward you his chainsaw touching the ground ."Shadow wings ." you say then your wings widened "Nice trick but I have my own ."Grell says "No demon can play like I can not possible I'm piece Doll the one that will go against Grim." you say as you giggle he swings his chainsaw at your face you didn't move it did not hit you feathers fell to the ground .'WTF is this why don't you have a wound." Grell yells out .Your wings open ready to fly you put your wings away rose vines grow on the grow they grab Grell's legs they wrap around his neck .Something slices them "Will your here thank you." Grell says my cheek gets wounded when they hurt your rose vines they are hurting me as well ."I'm sorry to disturb but I'll be taking Grell ." William says another piece .When they left the black went back inside the shadows along with your rose vines . You breath with your mouth Sebastian walks to you "It is nice to see you in a dress again." he says Ciel looking at the way they left thinking ."It is nice to be back but I am ,didn't want anyone to get hurt ." you say your chest starts to pain it was too much to handle .You start to breath hard Sebastian looks at you .You start to fall to your knees again he carries you "Just breath and stay calm ." Sebastian says worriedly you grip your chest the shadows follow so does Ciel you grab Sebastian's shoulder and gripped you are trying to grasp for air it was hard a demon side and a human .You start to lose your breath slowly your lungs are giving up about you force them to try .You have reached your room someone was with you only not the rest of the other people they remove your dress and put on a night dress your breathing slowly fixed its self you were lied down "Stay lying down so you can relax your muscles ."Someone says the voice is familiar Sebastian .You still breath with your mouth you gripped the bed sheet you touch your chest it was still a bit hard to breath Sebastian sat down next to you his face leaned in next to yours he kissed you you started to get sleepy you breathed normally your hand was beside you the other on your chest .