Crow And Doll ?

"You fought until the very end "Sebastian says ,the door locked "but why did he fight you alone ?" you blinked you are about to cry but try not to "He wanted me to go to my old master." you say your voice cracks a little "He did, hmm why didn't you break the bubble sooner ." he asks you feel tears creep up your eyes "Because -" you say tears run down your cheeks Sebastian sighs he let's go of your wrists and kisses you. He hugs you he rubs his hand on your back you are sitting down,he has his shoes touching the floor as he sits on your bed you feel your hands trembling along with your voice "I didn't want anyone to get hurt because of my stupid mistake." you say "We all want to protect you as well but you put your life on the edge on the line ." he says he remembers how you were screaming with pain he hugged you a bit harder you have your chest against his your shoulders bended back he felt your hands as if they were to be delicate .He had his gloves off, his hands against your skin he wipes your tears his face near yours you get closer you kiss him your first kiss was given to him the first time you both kissed .Your chest on his he pushed you against his chest you had to bend your legs because of his strength .Your straightened out with a feeling you forgot the name of .His hands on your hips your hands on his hair on the back that was short your legs stretched out and not touching each other .You both stop your head is now on his shoulder his hand on yours you feel sleepy it seemed like it was night and it was .Sebastian put one hand on your shoulder he held you tightly "You are something very important to me (your name)." Sebastian says you are asleep he places your head on the pillows he kisses your forehead and walks out of the room .Next morning you wake up pillows on the ground and you only had one but on your face the blanket up to your hips .You fixed the bed Pluto was scratching at your window you opened it he jumped on you he was licking you "Pluto stop ."you say your voice wasn't scary so he didn't listen there was a knock on the door but not very hard "Come in." you say Ciel and Sebastian saw you lying on the ground being licked Sebastian grabbed his collar and threw him off the balcony Ciel picked you up with his hand out .You cleaned your face and walked to the balcony Pluto was gone he must have gone in the woods ."How are you feeling now." Ciel asks "Fine." you say as you look at him Sebastian turned to face Ciel .Ciel says this "We are having a guest today (your name) Sebastian you will explain what she will need to do ."Ciel says as he walks out of the room. You look at Sebastian "A business guest will be accompanying us today and please try to stay out of harm." Sebastian says you nod. "Sebastian thanks for understanding." you say "Anytime dear." he says he walks out of the room you follow Finny ran up the stairs he bumped into you you fell of but grabbed the rail of the stairs and let go of it and land on your feet a crack "Fudge." you say you put your hand on the ground it fixes the shadows come in human form Sebastian walks down the stairs he sees you "How did you get down here so quick ."Sebastian asks "I skipped the stairs and landed here." you say Sebastian sighs and walks off to the kitchen .You are tired but keep up with your chores when the guest came it was night it was a man he had to deliver a letter to Ciel or chat with him ."This man is part of the queen he serves her as a butler ." Sebastian says "Oh I see." you say your eyes dark as a ocean deep as can be while he has brown and reddish eyes .The butler of the queen left sooner than you thought he would ."OK now I think we don't have anything left to do." you say to yourself and walk up the stairs you go to your room and lay down then get up change then lay down again and go to sleep you forgot to get the blanket . You feel as if your dream - nightmare is true the nightdress you had on may have given you the nightmare. You dreamed of what horrible things your master did to you he was pulling at your uniform coat he tried to take it off .You woke up and sat up you huffed you were at time were by frightened by anything and anyone .Sebastian was standing there he came to check on everyone as he always does. You moved to the left side of the bed the shadows stood their you moved to the middle and bend your legs and put your head in your arms "Miss." one of the shadows says "Scared ?" says the other one "It seems like she had a nightmare ." Sebastian says worriedly as he thinks of a way for you to look at the shadows and himself .You lift your head the fear passed a bit "Sebastian ." you say as you look at him he smiled he tried to be as non scary as possible you turn to the twins they are humans they smile "Twin Shadows." you say "He is not here thank goodness ." you say "Ciel ?" one twin asks "No not him ." you say Sebastian looked at you "What was in your nightmare that caused you to leave marks on yourself ?" Sebastian says as he points to your shoulder three red lines but not wounds. "It had to do with my old master "you say"I guess the strap of the nightdress started to slip off my shoulder making me remember something ." you say the twins say "That ." they look down "What is it,may I know." Sebastian asks you get near his ear and whisper your nightmare to him you sit back down on your bed the fear still hanging on to you .You look at your legs Miss we are going to the black room we will return after we are done with the information you had they say and disappeared .Your hands tremble but you don't cry but you want to because it feels like that is the way to let your feelings go away .Sebastian sits beside you he grabs one of your hands you look at him "If you are afraid then make it go away by thinking of something else ." he says as he holds your hand you squeeze his hand and turn to him "Like what." you ask "Anything you want to or do something ." he say as he gets closer you pull him towards you your lips touch his .He lays you down you fall asleep "Sebastian." you whisper as he pulls the blanket up to your shoulders "Goodnight my dear ."he say as he kisses your forehead he stands and sits down on a chair the twins appear "You made her a ordered dream ." says one twin "Didn't you ,and we want to thank you." says the other "Anything for my dearest ." Sebastian says .