Chapter 12 - New life, New family.

An: Cause im so far ahead have another chapter. :3

End~

Todoroki couldn't help but look around, photos of her and Midoriya from when he was a child where everywhere, little drawings he must have done as a child had been framed and where also on the walls. Little trinkets sat on the shelves of different animals and other things.

The room was really homey, it was quite small but that might have been due to the amount that was packed into it, the sofa took up the most space and looked like it could hold 3 people.

"Right, your majesty please sit, I need a few answers," Inko came back into the room holding a tray of tea and different cakes from the bakery downstairs.

"Please call me Todoroki," Todoroki sat beside his soul mate across from the single chair that Inko had chosen to sit in.

"Todoroki, you said you met my son at the birthday party, but he wasn't there? We didn't have an invitation." Inko looked at the boys, Midoriya was now looking down, he hadn't told the complete truth to Todoroki yet.

"Mum, let me explain it. You see... I was really worried that we wouldn't make the money to keep the bakery open and Bakugo came in with an offer..."

"Bakugo?!" Inko interrupted

"Yeah, I know you don't overly like him but he offered me a job that would have made enough money to buy the bakery completely, so I told him I would do it..."

"And what was this job? What does the have to do with the party?" now Todoroki was asking questions too.. Midoriya was getting anxious, between Todoroki about to kill him and his mother that will actually kill him he was praying for his life.

"I... had to... get something from the castle..." Midoriya was looking at the floor again

"Something from the castle? You mean you had to steal something?" Todoroki sounded betrayed, he was trying to hear out the boys explanation.

"Let me finish... I was told to get a letter from the castle, I don't know what the letter was or who it was for I was never told, but all I know is I had to sneak in to get it. So Bakugo had me dress up and go to the party to try and get it, but I couldn't find where I was going and I had met you and Iida stopped me roaming around that I didn't get it, it's the real reason I left early. I had to leave. But I didn't know I was going to find my soul mate, it wasn't planned. So when Mineta came to the village the next morning, Bakugo had me lie again, and well Todoroki knows the rest."

There was silence, an uncomfortable silence. Inko was trying to think of something rational to say without getting angry, while Todoroki was feeling betrayed. How could Midoriya help someone try and steal from right under his nose?

"Bakugo left us 10 thousand jewels ..." Midoriya looked at his mother in disbelief, Bakugo had left money? For what? "He left it, after he bought the bakery in my name... All he said was that he had paid you what you where owed and that him and Kirishima where leaving the village, they left 2 days ago to live closer to Kirishima's family, said he had nothing left for him here and wanted to make Kirishima happy from now on."

Midoriya was a little shocked but wished him the best, he was smiling a little. Thanking Bakugo for looking after his mother when he was off playing house with the Todoroki's. He looked over at Todoroki who was looking back at him annoyed.

"I should have told you sooner huh?" Midoriya looked at him hoping Todoroki would forgive him,

"Where they soul mates? This Bakugo and Kirishima?" He looked Midoriya straight in the eye