Chapter 3 - Broke and desperate.

An: hello me again! Busy life as always!  i have the next couple chapters all ready so should be out over the next couple days!

~end~

~Later in the day~

Midoriya sat down on the floor, panting trying to catch his breath.  He had been running around like a headless chicken for the past hour, helping people with orders and helping his mother keep up with the ovens. The bakery was doing well today, hopeful they would make the money they need, Midoriya got back up and resumed helping his mother.

Only an hour left before all the princess' start arriving at the castle and they still needed to make the last of their money, once the princess' arrived everyone would be heading to the castle and sales will be next to dead again. Midoriya started to panic as he looked out to the shop floor and it was empty.  The panic must have started to show on his face, cause his mother gave him a warm smile.

"It's ok Izuku, we have the most of it!  I'm sure we can make the last bit in the next couple hours!," She said with a rather shaky voice, Midoriya didn't believe her words anymore then Inko did.

"Hey Nerd.," a boy walked into the shop with ash blonde hair, Midoriya got shivers up his spine, nothing good ever came to him when Bakugo was around.

"K-Kacchan... how can we help you today?," the nicer you are the faster he leaves izuku...

"I have a job for your shitty face, willing to spilt the reward money too when you agree to it." Money.  Midoriya was listening, if it was going to save his mothers business then he would do anything.

"What is it?," he asked the over confident male, who decided to help himself to the free bread sample that where left out,

"I need you to steal something for me.  I would ask Kirishima but the bastard stands out too much, figured a plain face like yours wouldn't get noticed,"

"Kacchan, i'm not stealing anything for you!!  I don't care if your paying me!  It's wrong!" Midoriya was rather annoyed, how could Bakugo even think Midoriya would say yes to something like that?! Midoriya turned into the kitchen to grab the tray of bread that was almost done,

"Not even for 30,000 jewels?..." a loud clang was heard from the kitchen. Bakugo smirked knowing he had Midoriya on board,

"Just tell me what i'm stealing and where it is." Midoriya said peaking out from the kitchen door. He wasn't happy about the idea, but that kind of money set's his mother up for life and then some more to spend. He had no other choice to make that money at this moment in time and he was desperate.

"I need you, to go into the castle and steal a letter from the king's study and bring it back to me. Simple in and out job, and with the bullshit going on in the castle tonight you shouldn't even be seen, unless you fuck up of course."

Yes, thats simple, sneak into the most heavily guarded building in the kingdom with extra security due to the visitors that are there tonight, go straight to the kings study wherever that might be and steal one of the hundreds of letters he gets daily. Easy.

"And Kirishima isn't doing it because...." there was something missing from this story, kirishima would easily be better for this job, why all of a sudden was Midoriya being asked.

"Well, the only way to get your shitty face into the building in the first place is by dressing you up as a girl and passing you off as one of the princesses. I'm sure even you could pass as a girl for 10 mins."

"No." Midoriya with no emotion couldn't have replied any faster.

"Put it this way, you do this and I won't break your arms, how would your mother cope with you disabled for months?" Bakugo was smirking again, he had clearly won and Midoriya had no reply.

A spiky haired boy walked in holding a green ballgown and a pair of white heels, Midoriya let out a heavy sigh, you need the money Izuku. Midoriya grabbed the clothes and walked into his room leaving Bakugo and Kirishima to their own conversation, he couldn't hear what was said but he knew whatever he was just forced into, could get him into serious trouble.