5

That must've been the longest 35 minutes of my life, that guy could not shut up. He kept going on about my inability to keep my relationship with Caleb. Like what? Caleb and I will be the world's best and cutest couple to ever exist. The day went along pretty well after that, I had chemistry with Caleb then physics with David.

-

I walked over to Caleb, he was talking to Kyle and David about something that they quickly shut up about once I walked over. I didn't bother to bug them about it though, it was usual. Caleb firmly wrapped his hand around my waist as I made it over to him and cautiously leaned in to whisper into my ear, "I think we should go on a date sometime, I mean... Isn't that what couples do?"

I hadn't yet noticed the absence of Kyle and David due to how lost I was in Caleb's light brown, dazzling and sparkling, soft and beautiful eyes, they were literally the light of my world. I was staring at him in awe, until, Caleb shook me a little, attempting to draw me away from his attractive face. I came back to reality after a moment or two, suddenly realizing what I was doing and the positions we were in. Caleb was leaning against his locker with his arm wrapped around my hip, pulling me closer to him. His other hand rested on my left cheek, which I leaned into. It didn't take long for me to notice his smirk. He knew I was checking him out.

"U-Uh, yeah. A date. Yeah uhm. About that. You know my mother hates you right?" I asked, beginning to worry about what would be the outcome of us going on a day.

"Yeah? Who cares? She's just an old hag that you won't have to see after you enter college so, what's to lose?" Caleb asked, his voice ocean-deep voice sending chills down my spine, "Come on, just lie to her and say you're meeting Ashley at the mall or something.."

I looked down for a moment, contemplating the situation and my lying skills. A few seconds later, I came upon a conclusion. I'll go on a date with him.

I looked up beaming and he seemed to have his playful smirk plastered onto his delicate face again. It was a date!

-

A long and harsh week of school finally came to an end and it was Saturday. Finally! Caleb and I surpassed a week of dating and we were about to go on our first date.

I washed my hair and combed it out, getting a wavy look as the result. My loose, off-white, long-sleeved and off-shoulder shirt complimented my pastel pink, high waisted skirt since I tucked it in. For the neck, I wore a black choker with a peach flower in the front, two black strings hanging from it. I finished off my outfit with some white boots I stored away for special occasions. I told the lie to my mother that I was meeting up with Ashley and made my way to the cinema.

I walked at the entrance for Caleb, who arrived about 5 minutes later. He walked up to me and stopped, looking at me up and down. He wore a casual white tee with some black skinny jeans and sneakers. His jacket was tied around his waist. He pulled me in and kissed me on the forehead, soon taking my hand in his as we made our way into the cinema.

We paid for the entrance tickets by splitting the money in half, which left us for one more thing to conquer before the movie. Food.

"Ooh! I want nachos!" I loudly exclaimed like a 5-year-old child, pointing to the board of food.

"Alright, calm down. I'll get you the nacho combo," Caleb kindly insisted while I comfortable rested on his warm body.

After a few minutes of waiting in line, I heard a familiar voice call out to us.

"Dang! Would you look at that. It's Zoey and Caleb! School famous couple," the guy loudly hollered.

We immediately turned around as we heard our names.

It was him.