12

We arrived at the party about two hours later. It was 7 pm and the house was already booming with music, you could hear it from streets away. Ashley already ditched me from the moment we walked through the door, which was expected. I slowly pushed through the crowd of people and made my way to the drinks. I drank the entire glass, putting it down and leaning against a lonely corner.

That's when I heard someone calling my name. I looked around to see Landon standing there, slowly moving around to the intense music. I heard him yell my name and pull me up, pulling me deeper into the sea of students. I didn't really mind.

He pulled me closer to him as he grinded against me, I could tell he was adjusting his dancing to match everyone else's. Yup, he was drunk. Well, I should enjoy myself now should I?

-

He violently pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands above my head. Roughly, his lips attacked mine. It felt electric. It was so powerful. I loved it. I wanted more. I began to kiss him back with just as much force. I craved Landon.

That's when the door burst open the door, the girl with him throwing him onto the bed. Landon stopped kissing me and turned to the two, as they did to us. Caleb's eyes widen at the sight of me even in his drunken state. I stared at him, the previous make-out session fading from my memory already. From lust, I went to anger. Within a split second.

Landon was the first to break the silence.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He slurred at Caleb.

"I'm enjoying myself at a party, what does it look like?" The alcohol in Caleb's breath being more evident than Landon's.

"You weren't invited," Landon said through gritted teeth.

The girl who was with Caleb had already left, which proved that she was already bored of him.

"I invited myself, you rebound!" Caleb yelled at Landon, attempting to kill us with his breath.

"Fuck off you homophobe!" Landon yelled back.

Landon towered Caleb as if he were his father. Even in my drunken state, I hoped they weren't going to fight. But obviously, that was exactly what they did.

Caleb threw the first hit, landing it right in Landon's side. Landon attacked him, pushing him onto the bed and attempting to punch him, but sadly failed as he missed and hit the bed instead. Caleb took the advantage and kneed him in the crotch, which left Landon crying in pain as he rolled next to Caleb on the bed. Caleb was about to get up to run but Landon grabbed him by the neck and pushed him into the wall, causing Caleb to loudly hit the thin wall. The wall broke. And blood leaked.

That's all I remembered. That's all my sober self could recall.

It was Saturday. We were sitting in the police station. Caleb was currently being sent to the hospital. I didn't know where Ashley was right now, but I couldn't focus on her. I was a witness to the incident. My hands trembled as the officer stared at me in the eyes. They claimed that I knew more but, I assured them that's all I could remember. I didn't know if Landon was going to get arrested or not.

-

My mom came to pick me up. I hadn't seen Landon since the incident. The car ride home was silent. She said absolutely nothing to me.

{A/N: Sorry for not posting often, Ely and I were busy in the past few days, I hope you enjoy these three chapters we posted! We'll post three more tomorrow! Much love, Kim~ ♥}