"Your safe with me"

I goofed up with the speaking part so I will fix that in this chapter but not chapter one.

also POV's will be in: BOLD

————————————————————————

Panic's POV:

I couldn't believe it. Hermes! a son of Zeus! the one that hurt me and Pain! during the titan accident, was standing in front of me with a towel, a plate of food and by the looks of it was clothing.

"Why!? Did you bring me here?! I thought you gods and goddesses hate us imps!?" I yelled, I wanted an explanation why I wasn't in the underworld entrance forest.

Hermes just walked up to me and put the things that he brought with him down on the bed stand "because I wanna show the others that you guys aren't bad"

He then grabs the towel and dries me off more than what the blanket could do.

"the seal is to make sure you don't escape and get hurt because we are on Olympus" Hermes says as he dries my face.

That's what made my eyes widen in alarm.

Hermes's POV:

I keep trying to dry panic off and he looks at me terrified, and I don't blame him.

The others on Olympus don't like the imps of the underworld after the Titan accident, and well so did I.

But that was until I found out that the imps mainly Pain and Panic aren't as bad as we thought from Hercules' adopted parents, heck they even help a sheep give birth to its lamb.

"I wanna go home..." Panic is looking down then he looks at me with a desperate look with tears in his eyes.

"Please! I want to be with my dad and my big brother!" My eyes widened in shock at what Panic just told me.

"Are you telling me your dad Hades! and Pain IS your brother?" I feel bad as Panic sobs, obviously scared that I took him without warning.

"yes! They're, they're all I have left!...." Panic looks at me desperate.

I sighed and decided to bite the arrow... "I can't... the other gods and goddesses, now I brought you here, mom saw me... but don't worry about anything, you'll be okay here in my 'home'."

and the look Panic gave me broke my heart.

Panic's POV:

I can't go home?! but I'm the light of the underworld, I make the underworld a happy place now I'm trapped on Olympus.

I look down worried "so....I'm your prisoner.."

And I didn't let Hermes finish when he tried to touch my head "get away from me! You took me away from my family! AND home! This is kidnapping! Hermes!!"

Hermes just sighs and puts the seal all over the room before getting rid of the one he had on the cloud bed and walks out.

"if you need me I'll be in a meeting till 5pm... I really would wanna see you dressed and eating that food okay..." and he leaves me alone in the room.

Hermes's POV:

I felt more bad for 'kidnapping' Panic than anything else, and I also felt bad for leaving in Panic without a proper explanation...

But I'm still a god and I have to go to those meetings.

"I'll tell him later.... that I love him...and want him to be my wife... doesn't help my case though as I did take Panic from his domain of the underworld...and they were just listening to their dad... " I sigh to myself, fly off to the meeting room.

"I really hope I didn't blow it, better think of something to regain Panic's trust..." I whisper to myself out loud.

Panic's POV:

I get up from the cloud bed and look at the clothing Hermes bought for me, I never really wore clothing in my normal form, I sigh, put it on.

"Got nothing better to do..." I grumble as I am confined to this 'apartment like room'.

It was a nice dark teal toga with a lighter teal sash and belt and the part that had me blushing was that he grabbed a pair of bra and panties.

"Where did he get these!?!" I yelled in embarrassment as I held up the bra, both it and the underwear meant for greek imps like me.

I blushed as I just realized I really have no choice but to wear what Hermes got me, AS I FORGOT my normal underwear and top looked like a bra and panties AND THAT I LEFT THEM AT THE WATERING HOLE WHEN I TOOK A BATH!

The bra was a teal leopard print and the underwear was the same.

"At least it will be hidden by the toga..." I mumble as I put on the bra and underwear.

Once dressed I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I looked like I did when dad used the tapestry of fate and re weaved in that me and Pain were gods,

"Huh..." I lean into the mirror blushing.

"I never thought I would look like a girl..."

I put my hands on my hips as the toga hugs my hips, thus giving me more of a feminine look.

I sighed and walked to the bedroom door and was surprised to see Hermes didn't put a seal around the room more like his house as I can leave the bedroom with no issue, thus...

"Man he must be serious that he trusts me enough to " I tried to open the main door to maybe sneak out but...

"Aaannnddd there is the seal..." I groan as the magical barrier magically appears.

"well...Now... may as well get a look around the place" I cross my arms and go to explore the house.