"Telling Hades and Pain"

Panic's POV:

Zeus had called my dad and Pain to Olympus because due to me and Pain's punishment we can't enter the underworld till we have our babies with our 'mates'.

Me and Hermes Both were in the meeting room when dad and Pain entered, the minute dad saw me he had me in a tight hug and started to cry.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!? I HAD THE WHOLE UNDERWORLD LOOKING FOR YOU?!?" He cries into my 'dress'/toga.

"I'm ok dad, Hermes took good care of me, despite him kidnapping me, but it's part of the punishment" I nuzzle my upset parent's face.

He pulls away and wipes a tear from his eye. "I know it's going to be sad and lonely down at home without you and pain, but in 4 months you can be back there"

I smile at dad then look at Pain, who was quiet when he entered "are you ok Pain?"

He just hugs me "never scare us like that again".

I smile at him "hey you did say you were attracted to Pegasus~ now you're getting to mate with him~" I laugh when my older twin brother blows a raspberry on my neck.

"ok ok!! I'm s-s-sorry....stop Plz....Pa-heh-ain" he stops and looks at me like 'gotcha'.

I giggle softly and gently rub my belly "Zeus called you both here for a reason".

"Oh and what's that?" Dad says as Pain looks at me curious too.

"Also why are you rubbing your belly" Pain says tilting his head, I blush.

"well....you see...." I stutter and poke my fingers together.

"Panic come on~ me and dad won't be mad" my brother assures me with his signature toothy grin.

"Ok... I'm pregnant with Hermes' kid" I Smile nervously holding Hermes' hand.

Hermes's POV:

I would be laughing so hard at my uncle and cousin's faces at what Panic said.

"how you just got Panic on Olympus?!" My uncle yells at me in that protective father way.

"Dad, I was in heat....." I hear Panic say in an annoyed tone.

I blush as Panic explains how and why and what I did, and how fast my Uncle's flames changed color.

"to be fair I was going to ask him on a date before I tried anything" I panicked and said.

My uncle Hades 'cools' down to his normal blue flames again, then looks at me with arms crossed "you know greek imps have litters right?"

My eyes widened, worried about Panic, who said that I was his first time, and now he'll have a litter "of how many?"

I am worried as it was Panic's first litter.

"one is uncommon, two are common and 3-4 are rare," Pain responds with a shrug.

We visited a bit more than My uncle and cousin left after an hour.

"I promise to be a great 'mate' for Panic" I say as my uncle and cousin teleported away.

I look at Panic as he gently Nuzzles me, "would you even be ready for multiple kids"

he just looks at me and Purrs.

"I'll take that as a yes" I kiss his forehead and wrap an arm around him.

"and 4 months to get ready...." I whisper as I wasn't told this in my home schooling.

"you'll be ready for them" Panic kisses my lips.

Panic's POV:

I smile as Hermes picks me up and kisses me back.

"you need a bath" he says jokingly, I stick my forked tongue at him

"So do you. I still smell last night on you" I tease back.

He carries me back to his Apartment and we head into the washroom then he turns on the tub, "we'll have a bath together ok"

I smile and blush just thinking of Hermes naked again has me feeling hot, the water fills the tube Hermes added bubbles to it and was getting undress.

"Come on babe the water is nice and warm~" he says as he eases into the water, I take off my toga/'dress' and underwear and bra and join him

"it's so warm~" I coo as Hermes hugs me my back was against his chest.