getting ready to welcome a new member~

—-----------------------------------(2 more months later)----------------------------------

Hermes's POV:

I can't help but chuckle at the sight in front of me, me and Panic were adding the last few touches to the nursery: I was painting the room while Panic washed the clothing and bedding we bought for the baby, and we had also gotten some new magical appliances thanks to the disney universe kingdoms going through something called modernization: which gave all the disney universe kingdoms access to the devices we would see in toon town when we would visit the house of mouse.

So for our kingdom a lot of the devices are magical like and fit our kingdom's 'theme', the only device that a lot of the disney universe kingdom's had was a form of TV or movie theater but now we have alot of 'modern' like stuff which to me seemed no different then what use magic users do already in our kingdom but I do like the introduction of iorbs which are ways that even demi humans or humans can used to contact family and best is its not limited to who can own these magical 'modern' devices, part of me really should thank Herc's buddy Icarus and his pop for being the ones to invent our devices~.

But back to the reason I'm chucking~

"I'm sorry babe, but it's too funny~ plus it doesn't look that bad~" I laugh as Panic is staring upset at the now washed ready to be put to dry laundry.

Panic was sulking as each kingdom in the disney universe has their own unique take on modern technology fitting their kingdom's theme, for us here in the Hercules and our two sharing disney kingdoms alot of our devices are set to look to fit our kingdom theme but work the same.

And from what I'm currently seeing and trying not to full out burst out laughing is my dear pregnant 'wife' forgot one of the most important things when doing laundry especially with new just bought stuff...~

"I know but... still the laundry soap said you can mix the colors with the darks and use a cold cycle...." Panic grumbles as he holds up one of the baby blankets which was a pastel yellow got a tide dye like matter from the dark blue uni-sex onesie.

But yeah the light and darks mixed with the colored stuff, I just found it funny how each of the clothing and blankets had different colored tie dye like patterns reminding me of something.

"Hey babe~ this accident is not a bad thing~" I grin as I rub Panic's back then I feel his body temperature rise.

"I need to defuse this now or he'll be a crying mess or a ticking bomb" I panic in my mind as Panic's mood swings are mild but when the hormones kick in....

"How is it not bad?!" Panic yells at me, his eyes getting glossy from tears ready to fall as he looks back at the baby's stuff.

"I mean I see it as a way to show that YOU are a child of Hades and I'M a child of Zeus and Hera the patterns look like smoke or clouds~" I smiled softly as I showed him what I mean holding up a onesie that had color patterns which look like smoke wisps and a blanket that had the color pattern that look like wisps of clouds.

Panic sniffles and wipes his eyes and gives me a sad excuse for a smile but hormones make it hard to calm down when worked up.

"I guess you're right~" he whines as he grabs an ambrosia muffin from my aunt Hestia.

I swear as soon as she found out about me and Panic becoming husband and 'wife' and are expecting she started asking about me and Panic's favorite recipes and asked some of her demi human friends that work in the underworld palace what meals Panic as well of Hades's other kids he had with Panic's mom Plague liked as I found out from experience and from what my sister Artemis told me.