"Hermes and the date"

Hermes's POV:

I rest my hand on my fist "When will this meeting end I want to check on Panic..."

I was worried about him as how upset he was, after his little temper tantrum before he was right I did kidnap him.

"Maybe I could make it up to him somehow but how..." I think to myself.

I heard my older brother: Hephaestus, talking to our older sister: Athena, and heard him say that he was planning on taking Aphrodite out on a date, and that's what gave me the idea! A date!

I'll take Panic out on a date!

As soon as the meeting was over, I flew out of the meeting room, and headed off to make plans for me and Panic's date.

Panic's POV:

After a few minutes of walking around the house trying to find a weakness in the magical barrier for a way out.

I gave up and returned to the bedroom, then just sat on the bed which I wasn't expecting was Hermes' bed to feel like my cloud bed back in the underworld...

I looked at the food he brought.

"Now what did you bring me, Hermes?" I grumble.

He brought a bowl of beef stew, two figs, a piece of bread, and a cup of juice.

The stew was Nuke warm, and smelled so good and made my stomach growl.

"I have nothing better to do" with that I grabbed the spoon and started to eat, it tasted really good, the veggies were nice and tender, same with the meat.

My tail switches back and forth as I keep eating the stew.

"This reminds me of Dad's cooking~" I purr.

Hermes's POV:

I smile at my ideas for the date I was going to ask Panic to go on:

We go to the marketplace, then hit speedy pita, and watch the sunset on a cloud.

This would be the best but then again Panic was raised in the underworld, and he likes death matches, but likes soft things......

"Dang it I might need to redo my date plan...." I start thinking again.

I sigh "something romantic but neutral... dang planning a date is hard......"

"I need to think some more..~" I smile as I keep working on ideas.