"Bath-time and tails"

Warning nsfw a head of your not wanting to see this plz turn around or wait till next chapter, you have been warn!

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermes's POV:

I smirk as Panic purrs as I scrub between his wings, his wings flap a little bit "does that feel good?"

I look at him as he grabs the bottle of shampoo for me.

"Yeah it does~ I sometimes have a hard time reaching between my wings~" Panic Coos.

I giggle as his tail wags cutely, and when he pouts when I stop.

"Why did ya stop?" he gives me puppy eyes and pouts, I laugh but stop as quickly when Panic turns around so we're face to face, he had an embarrassed look.

"What's wrong?" I ask as a blush starts to appear on Panic's face and gently rubs his hands up my chest.

"Nothing you know if Hercules didn't show up...During the Titan Accident.. I would have asked you to be my mate....." he starts to blush.

I blush just thinking of me being naked and in those chains and Panic kissing me, nipping/biting at my neck, and dominating me like he did last night~.

Then both of us jump when I feel something coil around my cock....

Panic's POV:

I blush as my tail against my will, coiled around Hermes cock, just from me saying what I would do to Hermes if Hercules didn't show up during the Titan Accident.

and I blush as Hermes looks at me "I'm so sorry I don't know why my tail is doing that?!"

I freeze as I blush madly as my tail starts to pump Hermes cock.

Hermes lets out a gasp then a moan, and I can feel him getting hard.

"um..uh...y-you know I just found out I'm pregnant we could..you know....d-do it" I purr as well as stutter as Hermes says nothing.

I then yelp as he turns me around so my back is against him, he gently rubs his hands on my chest and I can feel his cock gently rub against my pussy.

"Ready?~" he asks softly in my ear, with a soft smile, as he spreads my legs.

"I don't want to be loud and make noise...." I sheepishly smile as I watch Hermes then grab a clean face cloth from the rack next to the shower and gently tie it around my mouth like a gag.

"Noise what?~ how's that?" he questions as he makes sure the Gag isn't too tight.

I nod and grip the sides of the tub, as he kisses my neck as he also gently pinches one of my tits with one hand then grabs my tail and gently rubs the tip with the other.

Hermes's POV:

I can't help but chuckle at Panic's twitching from my foreplay.

"Ready I'm putting it in '' I whisper into Panic's ear, being careful because of his injuries from my brothers...

Panic looks at me from the side with half lidded eyes as he pants "Mhm~.."

I thrust upward and shove my cock in Panic's pussy, startling the gagged imp, ...no he's not just a imp anymore... he's my 'mate'/'wife'

"do you like this getting fucked while we're in the bath?" I tease as I get a moan/muffled response.

I start to thrust slowly and gently, Panic leans against me and moans which were muffled by his gag.

I licked his tail tip and gently pinched his tits and held his hands behind him with his tail. I watch him Moan and squirm as I keep hitting the sweet spot.

I started to go faster "do you like it? Being fucked like this? Maybe we might get triplets when I'm done~."

I can see Panic was drooling through the gag, and he starts to bounce on me meeting my thrusts.

"I'm so close...." I moan as I pick up the speed.

"here it comes!...." I grinned then came so hard and pants as I saw Panic came too.

Panic's POV:

I moan loudly through the gag as I feel Hermes cum and it flows into my womb again as I hit as well, I twitch as some leaks out and mixes with the bath water.

I pant as Hermes removes the gag, and I go limp in his arms.

"that was fun....." I pant and Hermes Nuzzles my neck.

"yeah.....let's get clean for real..." he chuckles as he takes me out and drains the tub.

After another bath Hermes had to go do his thing as the mailman of the gods and goddesses.

"I'll be back if you need anything just ring up my mom and she'll be there" Hermes says as he kisses me on my lips.

"ok hurry with those messages, ok babe" I tease as he leaves, he nods as flys off.

After I re-entered the apartment, and did my own thing for a bit, I was getting bored, and looking at the magical phone.

"May as well..." I sigh and smile as I activate the phone and say.

"Hello? Hera? Is Panic?" I talked while looking at the mist that came out of the phone, and Hera's face appeared.

In all honesty magical phones in our 'kingdom' depending on your location depends on what you're talking into...for Olympus it seems it's mist/fog, but for monsters and underworld inhabitants our magical phones are usually smoke/hand fireballs/and mist.

It's almost like your talking faced to face, or a video call as some of dad's other 'kingdom' villain friends describes it when dad showed them magical phones from our 'kingdom'

Hera smiles softly and instantly answers.

"What is it Panic?" She asks me

"I'm just lonely and just want someone to talk to..." I blush and gently rub my belly which will soon show others that I'm with child or with kids.

"About what it's like being pregnant and more...." Hera asks me curiously.

I just nod and keep rubbing my tummy, without another word Hera snaps her fingers and she is at me and Hermes' apartment.

And had brought some snacks and nectar then placed the drink and snacks on the table.

She smiles sweetly and softly "come sit and let's talk"