Chapter 15

Lanre stood staring unblinkingly at Adaeze. He was speechless as though his braincells were desperately scrambling to make sense of it all. He couldn't comprehend what was happening.

As he saw Adaeze walking enticingly towards him, he shut his eyes and turned his back on her immediately like if he stayed that way long enough she would disappear.

She scanned him up and down, chewing on her index finger. When she got to him, she began fondling him from his back all the way to his chest. She rubbed two fingers on his shoulder bridge as she turned to face him.

He watched her. She took the water and glass from his hand and placed it on the table, bitting her lips whilst maintaining eye contact with him.

His mind was trying to figure out if she was normal and at the same time how he would escape. Seeing he was getting sexually triggered. He began moving backward as he shunned Soldier, respect yourself!

He was an inch close to the couch at this point. Adaeze tossed him, causing him to land flatly on the sofa. She sat on him with her legs wide like sitting on a chair backwards. She locked her lips with his which was stiff. She didn't mind that he wasn't responding, she was confident he would give in sooner or later.

She continued to kiss him intensely, whining her waist along as though she was riding a horse. His lips were beginning to loosen up and he could tell she was a great kisser with the way her tongue moved in line with her waist.

He was about holding on to her waist in yield, when flashes of Nnenne's face and memories held him back, giving him the courage to push her to the side immediately.

She looked at him, her mouth left open in surprise and confusion. She wondered what could've helped him resist her, no one has ever been able to.

"What's kind of nonsense is this? Are you mad?" He asked with an icy stare, breathing heavily as though he had been suffocating.

She stood up and tugged at his shirt, pushing him against the wall longingly
"Stop pretending, you know you want this" she said as she attempted to kiss him again.

He was so irritated at this point that he didn't know when he strongly pushed her off as he insisted "stop it!".
She landed heavily on the couch.

He went to pick up her clothes and then threw them on her "wear your clothes and get out of my house before I do something stupid!" he ordered, staring her down.

Now he had awoken the inner beast in her, she was about fed up with his lovey dovey drama. She knew he was only able to hold back because he had his mind on no one else other than Nnenne.

"You're not man enough!" She shouted in anger
"I refuse to be a man if it means sleeping with you"
"This is because of Nnenne right?! What does that low life have that I don't?!" She asked, yelling in his face.

He ignored her question, gripped her by the arm and spoke with clenched jaw "I have been trying to treat you like a lady but since you refuse to be one..." he dragged to the door "get out of my house!" He said firmly as he tossed her out with her clothes and jammed the door in her face.

He let out a relieved sigh, releasing his tight face.

"You will regret this I promise you!" She shouted back, veins pulsing in her neck.

She picked up her dress and put it on quickly, her head turning and observing around to make sure no one saw her or what happened.

Lanre was heading back into his bedroom after putting off his game. He's mood was already spoilt because of Adaeze so he decided to take a nap instead.