Chapter 11

Katie's Pov

      I woke up with a strong grip around my waist. I smile remembering that today is the day we are camping. I poked Luke and his gripped just we got tighter. "Lukey wake up" I said as he smiled. "I don't wanna." he said as he pulled closer. "Then let me go I have to finish packing."I said as I tried to wiggle out of his grip. "I wanna cuddle" He said as he cuddle into my neck. " No we have to finish packing I promise we can cuddle in the car or van." I said as he released. I grabbed my glasses and head to mine/Louis's room. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I shaved and put my contacts in. I then grabbed  my make up kit and did a naturally look. Just mascara and liquid eye liner. I then grabbed all the things I n from the bathroom and put it in my suit case. Which included my make up, toothpaste, toothbrush, brush, comb, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, my Razer and cream, tampon and lots of pain killers, and my contact case with glasses. Once I was down I stared at my clothes. I was wearing red skinny jeans with a black band tee and a red beanie and red Toms.

       I then grabbed a second suit case for my shoes. I picked hiker shoes, combat boots,Toms, converse, Jordan's, flats, vans, and sandals. I went downstairs with my suit cases and landed on the coach. I figured we are leaving once everyone is here and ready. I hope someone packed the food and stuff. But of course why would they. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the back pack by the door. I pit marshmallows, gram crackers,chocolate,water bottles, soup in a cup, spices, and other things we need. Once I was down I went to the living and throw myself on the coach and once again I didn't look were I was going and landed on someone. I looked up and it was Harry. " O hey Harry" I said as I got off his lap"Hey Katie how do you like it here" he said as Scraps and Patches jumped up on my lap begging me to pet them. " I like it a lot but I would like it better if I had my own room" I said as I pet my precious pets. "Don't worry you'll get your own room soon" he said as he grabbed Patches. That bastard.

     "Yea hopefully. Hey we are definitely bringing Patches and Scraps along with us right" "Yea Paul is dropping by the store to get everything" "Thank goodness so today's your first day being Abby's dad how does it feel" " It feels amazing. She is so sweet and brave and she kinda reminds me of you but more girlier. How do you like being Louis's kid" "Awe adorable and it's cool and nice. But we haven't had a real conversion just between the two of us. And I don't think his girlfriend likes me" "Don't feel bad you 2 will get closer and Eleanor does like you. It's just that she wish she was there with him considering she is your mom now" "Well okay. Nice talking to you Curly I'm going to wake Abby up." I said as I got up. I rushed up stairs and went to Abby's room. I saw that Bo was taking care of her. I smiled and walked away. I head straight to the end of the hall when Hannah bumped into me. "O Katie I'm so sorry." She said  as she helped me up. "It's fine I should have watched were I was going." I said as I walked the opposition direction.

   "So Katie you and Luke did a really good job fake dating. And amazing job giving that Kimberley girl a broken nose" "Thanks. I'm happy I gave her a broken nose she desired it well I'm going to see if Luke is up. See ya" I said as I walked in Luke's room. I notice Luke wasn't on his bed but he will be back he left his phone and suit case here. I jumped on his bed and cuddled into it. My eyes were slowly starting to close when a loud voice woke me.

           I remember the day you told me you were leaving
          I remember the make raining down your face
         And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
        Like every single wish we ever made

        I wish I could wake up with Amnesia
       And forget about the stupid little things
      Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
      And the memories I never can escape