READ ITS IMPORTANT

THIS IS IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ THIS.

Right guys, this is gunna be difficult to post but I feel like I owe all my readers a massive apology!! I know what you're thinking "well yeah it's been months!!" But just hear me out please.

So I can't remember when I last officially updated an actual chapter but let's just say 3 months ago okay?

About 2 and a half months ago I slipped back into my ongoing battle with clinical depression and anxiety, as you can understand I literally didn't do anything for two weeks. I didn't eat, go out, change clothes, shower, I basically didn't move from my bed. I was deathly underweight and my mum had to carry me to the car to get me to the hospital, not that I wanted to go, I still put up a fight. I'm not exaggerating here, I was in such an awful place and it all got too much.

What I decided to do is go away to my aunts for a few weeks, but on my way there I got into a car crash. I mean she lives a half hour drive away and I was thinking how the hell I could crash in that time. But yeah anyway, I crashed and it was very serious.

I was unconscious in the hospital for a month and since then I've been recovering mentally and physically. Ive been regaining the use of my legs and basically rebuilding my life.

That's why I haven't updated.

I know I shouldn't post my reasons on here so publicly BUT if I had just said "I didn't update for three months for personal reasons" there would have been some bitchy comments, so there.

I'm so sorry that this happened, but on the other hand I shouldn't be apologising, it's not like I meant for this to happen hahaha.

So, I have 2 months off now until I start college again and I will try to restart this story up again! If you guys could personally message me some ideas/ things you would like to happen in this story I would highly appreciate it! I don't wanna let you down.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you guys soon,

~Lola~