15 and pregnant

9 months later

9 months ago I found out I was pregnant. That was the worse news I could ever hear. Im not ready to be a mom. And I know Zayn isnt ready to be a dad. But he has been great. He has helped me out alot, and has been there for me. He asked me to be his girl friend about a month ago. Im so happy he did.The only problem is our age. Im 15 and he is 19. Its a really big difference. Alot of people will find it wierd, but me and Zayn make it work and its great. Although Harry kind of flipped out. He got over it, and he has also gotten use to me being pregnant. I havent done much except for laying on the couch and sleeping. Oh and puking. Which I hate. I wish my birthday would come sooner because then I could say I had a baby when I was 16 not 15. But my birthday is about two and half weeks after the baby is due..

'Kelani' I heard Zayn knocking on the door

'Its open!' I yelled. We are staying at this really nice hotel for a couple weeks. They couldnt keep the tour on hold for ten months so I have to travel. Its not good for the baby, but I didnt have anywhere to go. But I met Danielle and Eleanor and they are sharing an apartment, and they offered I could stay there so I did for about a month which was great.

'Hey babe how are you feeling?" Zayn asked me kissing me on the cheek

'Fine really craving some pickles though' I giggled

'I'll be right back' Zayn went into the kitchen and got me some pickles. He is perfect in every way. I love this boy.

He brought back a jar of cold pickles and a napkin

'Thankyou Zayn' I said in my sweet innocent voice

'Your welcome now what do you want to do today?' Zayn sat on the couch and put one arm around my shoulders and let his hand lay on my stomach. 

'I dont know I mean the fans dont know you got a girl pregnant so its best we stay here' The fans still didnt know about me. Lets just say im good at hiding. They know who I am and that im with the boys and Harrys sister, but they dont know im pregnant..with Zayns child.

'Well I was thinking maybe its time we....you know...told them' Zayn said 

Was he serious? I already get hate as it is. I dont think its good for a pregnant girl to get hate who knows what I would do?

'Zayn I dont think that is a good idea' I sighed, because he was right we did need to tell them

'Babe please I know it wont be easy, but its going to be wierd if one day you walk around with a baby'

I hate it when he is right..

'Fine..Want to go for a walk?' I suggested

'Yes' Zayn had a big cheeky smile on his face. He was so cute

Next day--

'Hey Lani so did you guys forget to tell us something?' Harry asked showing me a magazine with me and Zayn holding hands while walking on the sidewalk, and of course my big belly sticking out. It said 15 and pregnant. And then a whole bunch of stuff about Zayn being gross because he is dating a 15 year old girl.

'Yeah uh me and Zayn decided it was time for them to know' I hadent seen that magazine yet, and I didnt want to. I wasnt going to go on the internet for a while either because hate is the last thing I need right now.

'Why didnt you ask me if it was ok?' Harry shouted. Why would he be mad its my decision.

'I didnt ask you because im the pregnant one and Zayn is the dad so its our decision' I snapped back

'Whatever'

Harry left the room and I was alone again. I started feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. It wasnt that bad, but then it got worse as minutes passed. I reached for my phone and called Zayn.

'Hey babe are you ok?' Zayn said rushing to my side and putting one arm around me and the other on my stomach like usual. I found it so cute.

'Im having some pains I just wanted someone to be here' I hated being alone if I wasnt feeling right while I was pregnant. It scared me. I always think that the baby might be coming everything worries me. I am due in two weeks though so I could be having it now...

'Ok do I need to take you to the hospital?' Zayn looked really worried

'No its ok there going away I think' it hadent really gone away I just didnt want him to worry.