Was I wrong

I couldnt talk about Zayn. I didnt want to, he cheated and we are done. I cant trust him. 

'Come please we need to talk about it' Harry said putting both hands on my shoulders. 'Why harry? He cheated and if I cant trust him I dont want him to be near me or my child' I said

Harry gave me that look that said shut up and listen to me. I finally gave in after sitting in silence for a few minutes, and listened to Harry.

'Ok so he told me that he cheated because you never did anything with him, and..' Harry started be fore I interrupted I didnt need to hear more. 'Oh my god what a douche im done with him' I said walking to the door, but then Harry grabbed my arm and made me sit on the bed again.

'No Lani stop I didnt get to finish' I sighed 'He went and got drunk because he was getting depressed. You never had time for him it was always Josh, and you never did any 'fun things' with him if you know what I mean' What Harry just said was all true...I never thought about it, but I did pay more attention to Josh then Zayn. But Josh is my kid he needs the attention right? 

'Harry..' I was about to cry..Was I wrong or was he?.. 

'I know you love him Lani, and Josh too, but...Zayn stills needs attention' Harry rubbed my back in attempt to make me feel better 'Now im not talking about sex with him because I totally do not approve, but give him more attention me and Louis can take care of Josh! Were great uncles' Harry chuckled

'Mhm..' I sighed 'So what do I say or do?' Im so confused right now, but I didnt want to apologize for anything I havent done anything. He did.

'Well you can start by calling him back'

'I dont want to' I said childishly while crossing my arms

'Come on Lani you have to! now go get your phone and work this our so poor Josh can have his dad back!'

I went to the bedside table and grabbed my phone and slowly dialed Zayns number I knew it by heart now.

I stood by my bed tapping my foot and listening to the ring. It seemed to never stop. While I was waiting I shewed Harry out of the room, and layed on my stomach on the bed.

'Hello?' I heard his voice say on the other line

'Uh hi,,,Zayn' I was shaking..I dont even know why, but I was really nervous

'Lani..'

'Im sorry Zayn'

'No no no! Lani im sorry! This is all my fault I should have never gotten drunk or any of that!' I could tell he was already crying

'Its ok Zayn I forgive you. Im sorry for not giving you enough attention' I sighed..I was giving in too easy, but I always do..

'Thankyou Kelani! Can I come back now?'

'Yes Zayn' I smiled to myself and I could tell Zayn was too

Im glad I forgave him. Im ready to go back to normal. I walked downstairs to find Louis and Harry trying to teach Josh how to play fifa.

'Uh boys?' I asked walking into the living room.

'Yes?' Louis asked

'Are you teaching my two year old how to play video games?' I giggled as I watched Harry wrap his hands around Josh's and play for him. Louis was currently beating Josh (or harry) and it was pretty funny.

'No never' Louis joked

After watching the boys play for almost an hour the doorbell rang.

'Ill get it' I said going up to door and opening it to find a tired yet happy Zayn. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me temple. He repeatedly said sorry and I love you.

Once we walked in Harry and Louis stood up immediatly to greet their friend. They both gave Zayn a big welcome back man hug and told him to be careful.

Once Zayn was unpacked we sat on the couch and the boys had a fifa tournament while I cuddled with Josh. Finally everything felt right again.

---------------------------------

Sorry guys I cant upload as much!:( I try atleast once a week!