Poor Josh

Beep, beep, beep, beep. My alarm kept making the annoying beeping sound like usual. I really hated it, but I guess turning it off was my motivation to get up in the morning. Although once I got up there was nothing to look forward to anymore. But today happened to be different. Not in the sense of the annoying alarm clock beep, but I had a motivation to continue getting ready. Today I was going to the park with Zayn and Josh for lunch. We hadent had a good family 'bonding' time in a while so I decided to ask Zayn to find some time off work for a picnic.

I got up from the bed and shut off the beeping. Once it was off I saw Zayn starting to move a little. I watched him as he stretched and his gorgeous toned muscles got tight. All I wanted to do was to go kiss them all over and go back to sleep in his arms, but I know I have to get ready....Although I do have a few minutes to spare...

I walked over with a crooked smile on my face, and layed down really close to him. 'Time to tease' I thought to myself.

Our bodies we touching, and I could hear his steady heartbeat. I slowly traced my fingers up and down his bare back as I felt him tense up under my touch. I knew he was awake by now so I started whispering things like 'Wakeup baby' and 'How are you feeling' seducitivly in his ear. When I was close to his ear I would nibble a little then go back to tracing my fingers around his bare body.

After a couple more minutes Zayn had had enough of the pressure. He turned around to face me and grabbed my waist rather quickly. He smashed his soft plump lips to mine and traced his tongue on my bottom lip waisting no time at all. But I stopped right away and sat up.

'Nuh uh you naughty boy' I joked putting my finger in the air shaking it side to side.

'What?' Zayn had a frustrated and sad yet confused look on his face. 'Sorry hun but we have to get ready' I said cheerfully tapping his nose. He just groaned and watched me as I walked to the bathroom. Im sure he went back to sleep, but I didnt care.

After a nice long warm steamy shower I got out, and wrapped a a towel around me and went to the closet to change into some black shorts and a plain white shirt. Nothing exciting.

When I was done doing my hair and makeup I went to joshs room to find Zayn playing cars with him. Josh looked like he had been crying so Zayn must be trying to cheer him up. Thankfully they didn't see me so I got my phone out and took a picture and tweeted it.

@zaynmalik playing cars with my baby boy:)

I walked in and put my arm around Zayns shoulder making him jump a little.

'what do you want you tease' zayn joked. I know he probably was very annoyed about earlier, but to me it was funny. 'tease? How can I be a tease?' I asked trying to act shocked.

Zayn just groaned at my sarcastic remark making me giggle.

'so Joshy were you crying baby?' I asked josh. He looked at me with an expressionless face, and started coughing violently

'Away baby are you ok?' I asked rubbing his back. He finally stopped and I looked up at Zayn for an explanation. I was starting to get worried. This wasn't just any old little cough it was big, and I'm sure it hurt a lot.

'I came in here this morning while you were in the shower cause he was crying, and he said he didn't feel good then he said his stomach hurt so I took him to bathroom just in case he threw up and he did a couple minutes later' Zayn explained to me

'Aw Joshy you don't feel good do you baby?' I pulled him onto my lap and rubbed his back. He shook his head and started coughing again.

'Babe I think we should cancel our picnic' Zayn said. I really didn't want to, but he was right. Poor josh was too sick.

'alright'

I took josh down stairs and sat on the couch with him for the rest of the day. He threw up on me about three times, and a couple other times actually in the toilet.

--------------------------------

Hey guyzzzzz!!:) sorry I try to update as much as possible, but between school and babysitting I can't:'(

Sorry I know it is short, but I might get to update more tomorrow!!!:) yay so give me yo feedback paulesee;)