Where were you?

I got into the bed alone. Where is Zayn? I have texted and called him so many times. No answer. I fell into a light sleep worrying like crazy. Why hasnt Zayn called me? If he wants to get married he needs to learn communication.

After a few hours I woke up to some moving in the bed. I looked over and saw Zayns silloette.

'Zayn' I exclaimed. I couldnt see him clearly, but I knew he was looking at me

'Hi' Was all he said, and it wasnt a happy hi it was a rude hi.

'Where the hell were you?!?!' I screamed at him. He took off his shirt, and layed down. He didnt respond either. 'Uh hello Zayn? Why are you ignoring me? You havent answered me all night, and you just left without telling me! We have a kid Zayn! You dont just leave! You want to get married? Well your going to have to learn this thing called communication and trust!' He just turned his back to me, and layed on his side.

'Sorry' Was all he said

'Oh my god Zayn stop acting like a five year old and tell me where the hell you were I have been worried sick!' I pulled his arm so he was rolled on his back, and looking at me.

'With some friends' 

'Bullshit I know you better then that'

I got up and turned the light on. I looked at Zayn as he pulled the blanket over his head.

'Zayn please' I sat next to him on the bed, and pulled the cover down. His eyes were red and puffy, and his face was pale. 

'Whats wrong?' I started crying right away and I didnt know why. I looked at Zayns face till a red mark on his neck caught my eye.

'Zayn..' Was all I got out. I was bawling now. 

He cheated on me.

'Lani its not..' He started saying

'No it is Zayn it is just leave me and Josh alone!' I shouted at him. I heard noises coming from the hallway and in came Harry and Louis with worried faces.

'Whats going on?' Harry asked. He came over and wrapped me in a big hug. I just cried into his arms.

'Zayn did you cheat?' Louis asked slowly

I didnt hear an answer from Zayn, but Louis started yelling at him, and Harry let go of me and joined in.

'What the hell is your problem man! You cant cheat on my sister! She loved you' Harry yelled at him. 

'She trusted you! And you blew it! You have a child you cant do that!' Zayn was crying now. He looked  like he felt bad, but I dont care he cheated and I dont want anything to do with that douche bag.

I leaned against the wall and cried into my hands. I looked up and saw harry punch Zayn.

'Get out' Harry demanded at him.

Zayn got some of his stuff, and left. I cant believe this. He cheated on me. And is now gone..

'You ok Lani?' Harry asked coming up and hugging me

'Im gonna go make sure he leaves' Louis said leaving the room.

'Dont worry he shouldnt be coming back anytime soon' Harry assured me even though I kind of want him to because I cant do this without him..