Chapter Three: Bringing the Band Back Together

Yusei leaves Neo Domino and drives to a city called Rune Town. Rune Town closely resembles Neo Domino with buildings and technology but there seems to be more poverty and sickness than in Neo Domino. Yusei enters the in-town roads and drives around until he finds a hospital sign that points to a "Rose Clinic". 

"Potentially a reference to the Black Rose." Yusei mumbled and drove toward this clinic that was branched off the hospital. Once arrived Yusei parks his runner next to Akiza's crimson-red duel runner in the parking lot. He removes his helmet and glances over to see the Team 5DS sticker on Akiza's helmet sitting on the seat, Yusei smirked and entered the clinic.

Yusei was greeted by two gentlemen at the front deck. 

"Hello, welcome to the Rose Clinic. What can we do for you today?" One asked.

"I'm here to see Doctor Izinski." Yusei replied.

"Do you have an appointment set up today?" The other asked.

"Uh, no I don't but can I have a word with her please." Yusei asks.

"Unfortunately she is pretty busy today, we can try and squeeze you in tomorrow afternoon." One asked.

"Yusei?!" Akiza's voice from the hall echoed. She appeared at the end of the hall and was starstruck by his visit.

"It's so nice to see you Akiza." Yusei smiles.

"It's been too long!" Akiza comes up and hugs him.

"What do you need Yusei?"

"Actually Akiza can we talk outside?" Yusei turns toward the door.

"Oh of course." She follows him outside, them now standing up against the building near their duel runners.

"What's the deal? Everything in Neo Domino going okay?" 

"Actually that's what I'm here for. This new group has shown up into town with these new cards, we know nothing about them and we have a feeling they're coming after the Signers." Yusei explains.

"Another group that wants a piece of us huh?" Akiza laughs.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come back and join Jack and I." Yusei asks.

"Are you asking, or is Jack?"

"I am, Akiza." Yusei's eyes locks contact with hers.

"Well then how can I refuse. I'll take some vacation and help."

"That's fantastic thank you."

"But Yusei, where is Jack?" Akiza asks.

"He is, gathering Leo and Luna." Yusei responds.

"What about Crow?" Akiza asks.

"We haven't heard from Crow for a long time. Last thing we knew is he became a Pro Duelist and then became Sector Security. Trudge hasn't seen him in a month." Yusei says.

"You think he's missing, or hurt?" Akiza asks.

"No, Crow usually just goes under the grid sometimes. It's his specialty." Yusei says.

"Alright, I got some things to take care of here, but I can meet up with you and Jack tonight." Akiza says.

"Uh yeah. Just meet at my garage tonight when you can." Yusei straps on his helmet.

"Yusei," Akiza starts

"Yeah?" Yusei sits on his runner and pulls down the left arm.

"Uh, nevermind. I'll tell you later." Akiza smiles.