Chapter Nine: Genesis Crisis - Part One

DUEL POV

Leo: (4000 LP)

Genesis: (4000 LP)

Luna: (4000 LP)

Leo: Has anyone ever told you that you look super ugly?

Genesis: Quiet child!

Leo: How about you make me! But your deck where your mouth is you behemoth! 

Genesis: In due time boy.

Luna: Leo, let's not rile up the guy that's trying to abduct us for some villainous scheme. His people are the reason Akiza and Yusei are unconscious. We need to be serious. We aren't little children anymore, we are grown. This is duel or die Leo, and we need to be serious in this team effort.

Leo: Yeah, okay Luna. Alright freak show I guess I'll begin! 

Genesis coughs under his breath.

Leo: Here we go! (Draw) Alright here we go, I'm summoning up the Morphtronic Boarden! (Def: 1800) Alright, I'll throw down a face down. You're up.

Genesis: Indeed I am boy. (Draw) I am going to summon the level four Clear Phantom! (Atk: 1700) And when I have a face up Clear monster on my field I can special summon the Clear Defender! (Def: 1900) (Lv 5) 

Luna: He's going to Synchro.

Genesis: You're correct, I use the ability of the Clear Synchron in my hand to tune my Phantom and my Defender! (Lv 2 + 4 + 5 = 11) I Synchro summon the Clear Maximum Dragon! (Atk: 3500) 

Leo: Jack dueled against this monster I'm pretty sure.

Luna: Against Jasmine if I recall. They have so many different monsters it's hard to keep up.

Genesis: You are lucky I cannot strike you this turn due to the rules of this battle royale duel. I end my turn.

Luna: (Draw) I activate the spell card Level Limit Area-B! This makes all monsters level four and up switch to defense mode.

Genesis: (Def: 3000) Hmm.

Leo: Luna, if this is the same dragon that dueled Jack, we never saw the special ability. 

Luna: It'll be okay Leo. 

Leo: And by the way, what's this bubble like thing we are in?

Genesis: We took a step away from reality for a moment to this empty or clear point in existence to have this match before we carry out The Legion's mission.

Leo: To summon the Crimson Dragon?

Genesis: And rewrite the world with it's strength, for us to rule and govern. 

Leo: Why tell us your plan?

Genesis: Because before it's over, all of you Signers will be dead for the resurrection. That is why. To summon the Crimson Dragon we will need the marks to reappear due to our method and then sacrifice all the duelists we defeat and left with blank slates. After a few sacrifices we will have the power to influence the world!

Leo: You sound crazy! 

Genesis: I wouldn't expect mere children to understand.

Leo: I understand perfectly, you're clan is a bunch of lunatics! 

Luna: Are you done Leo?

Leo: Sorry sis.

Luna: I summon the Sunlight Unicorn! (Def: 1000) I set two face down cards. I end my turn. 

Leo: Now I'm taking control! (Draw) I summon Morphtronic Remoten! (Def: 1200) His ability allows me to send a Morphtronic to the graveyard and get another Morphtronic from my deck to add to my hand that's the same level! I discard Celfon to add Smartfon to my hand! Now that I have Smartfon in my hand I can special summon it by removing from play Celfon! Now my Smartfon will tune my Remoten and my Boarden! ( Lv 1 + 3 + 3 = 7) I Synchro summon the Power Tool Dragon! (Def: 2500) 

Genesis: Power Tool Dragon...

Leo: Think that's cool? I activate Power Tool Dragon's ability. Now you will randomly pick between these three equip spells for me to have! 

Genesis: The left one.

Leo: Perfect! I send the other two back to my deck and equip Power Tool Dragon with the equip spell Double Tool C&D! 

Luna: Nice Leo.

Leo: We got this Luna!

Genesis: You fool! (Draw) I activate the spell card from my hand Heavy Storm to destroy all spells and traps on the field!

Luna: No!

Leo: My set card, Luna's set cards, my equip spell and her Level Limit card are all gone. 

Genesis: Such cheap techniques will not work on me children! I am a Minister of The Legion! I am not gullible enough like those First in Command Jasmine and Victor. They underestimate their opponents and lose, like to Jack Atlas. I don't underestimate my opponents, especially Signers. I came prepared, so you will all fall to my destruction! I swap my Clear Maximum Dragon to Attack position. Attack and destroy Power Tool Dragon! 

Leo: Agh! Power Tool Dragon no! 

Genesis: I set two cards face down on my field. It's your turn girl.

Luna: (Draw) I summon Kuribon! (Def: 200)

Leo: Kuribon isn't going to help here Luna!

Luna: It will Leo!

Genesis: Ah yes bickering between siblings, I remember a time when I had the same, before the world stole it from me.

Leo: Is he trying to give us a sob story?

Luna: I set a card face down.

Leo: I guess it's up to me! (Draw) I summon the Morphtronic Datatron in Defense mode! (Def: 600) Once per turn Datatron burns you for 300 LP!

Genesis: (3700 LP)

Leo: I will also throw a face down.

Genesis: Fools, you didn't believe me when I told you I came prepared. Unlike me, you two have nothing protecting you from my might! (Draw) Maximum Dragon will destroy Kuribon! 

Luna: Ah! 

Leo: Not happening Genesis! I reveal the trap card Morphtronic Bind! Since I have a face up Morphtronic on my field right now it prevents all your level four and higher monsters from attacking and changing battle modes! 

Luna: Thanks Leo!

Leo: No problem.

Genesis: I seem to have miscalculated.

Leo: Ya think? You thought that we had no strategy planned, but Luna and I are on the same page. The page where you go down at any cost! And I wont let my sister lose this duel.

Genesis: Heartwarming. I reveal the trap Power Consumption. This allows no more Synchro summonings to take place while this card is face up.

Leo: No way! 

Genesis: Yes way Leo. I will summon the Clear Disciple in Defense mode. (Def: 1200) When the Disciple is summoned I can summon two more from my deck, hand or graveyard to the field. (Def: 1200) (Def: 1200) 

Luna: Leo he is setting up for the combo Victor used against Jack.

Leo: To summon that Malevolent Synchron. That monster of theirs steals Synchros to make their own monsters. Then why would he put up Power Consumption?

Luna: Stall us out until he gets it to use against us. 

Leo: Yeah. 

Genesis: I end my turn with a face down. 

Leo: Alright Luna it's go time!

Luna: This is the beginning of the end!

Genesis: I couldn't agree more.