Chapter Five: Wins and Losses

DUEL POV

Yusei: (4000 LP) 

Akiza: (1600 LP)

Victor: (1600 LP) Are you going to make a move sometime today Yusei?

Yusei: I am, don't you worry.

Akiza: Yusei be careful of this Synchro-Tuner he has.

Victor: Lucid Tempest will beat anything Yusei has in his deck. (Atk: 3800) And, it's not even my strongest beast!

Yusei: Hmm. All I have right now is Stardust Dragon and he doesn't stand a chance. (Atk: 2500) I set one card face down and now I will summon the Majestic Dragon! (Atk: 0) 

Victor: Hmph, shooting for Majestic Star?

Yusei: I use the ability of Stardust Xialong in my graveyard to special summon him to my field! (Atk: 100)

Victor: When was he in your graveyard?!

Yusei: Back when I used One for One, in case I would need to do this! Majestic Dragon tunes my Stardust Dragon and my Stardust Xialong! I Synchro summon the Majestic Star Dragon! (Atk: 3800) 

Akiza: It matches his Tempest's strength. 

Yusei: Next I activate the continuous spell Kishido Spirit! Now monsters on my field cant be destroyed by monsters with the same number of ATK. Majestic Star take down Lucid Tempest!

Victor: Incorrect! I activate Lucid Tempest's special ability!

Yusei: Agh, now what?

Victor: I can negate this attack!

Yusei: Almost had him.

Victor: Not quite, since this attack was negated my Lucid Tempest is sent back to the Extra Deck and my three monsters return in his place! Welcome back Lucid Archfiend, Simple Magician and Clear Synchron! (Def: 1600) (Def: 900) (Def: 300) 

Yusei: I'm ending my turn.

Victor: And since it's your end phase, Majestic Star returns to the Extra Deck and Stardust Dragon returns! Ahaha. 

Yusei: (Atk: 2500) 

Akiza: He played that perfectly.

Victor: I knew you'd try one of your aces on me so I summoned my Tempest to make you burn it! Now you have no chance to stop our legion!

Yusei: Don't say that until my LP reach zero!

Akiza: (Draw) Alright, my field is empty, I need to populate it up. 

Yusei: Akiza, don't forget that Black Rose Dragon is in the graveyard.

Akiza: (Internal Thinking) Why would Yusei remind me of that? Oh right.

Yusei: I think she just got it.

Victor: Hm? Get what?!

Yusei: Ha, you'll see Victor!

Akiza: Your army of monsters are about to disappear before you! I'm starting off with my spell Rose Recycle! This spell card allows me to return a Plant type to my field from the graveyard. I return the Twilight Rose Knight! (Atk: 1000)

Victor: I'm shaking.

Akiza: Next up I activate the effect of Queen Angel of Roses to return Twilight Rose Knight to my hand and then I can special summon her! (Atk: 2400) I set two cards face down, and then I'll end my turn by putting Lord Poison in defense mode! (Def: 1000) 

Victor: Why does Black Rose Dragon matter with your move? And why didn't you attack me.

Akiza: Rose Recycle cancels out my battle phase the turn I use it.