Chapter Twenty-Two: Dethroning the King

DUEL POV

Yusei: (1700 LP)

Kalin: (3200 LP)

Ramsey: (3300 LP) 

Yusei: I have to find a way around that Overlord Hundred Eyes, that has 4000 ATK. 

Kalin: We can figure a way out of this.

Yusei: It's going to be very difficult Kalin. (Draw) I summon the Stardust Wyvern! (Def: 1700) I use the effect of Stardust Wyvern to special summon Debris Dragon from the graveyard! (Def: 2000) Debris Dragon allows me to summon Shield Wing back from my graveyard! (Def: 900) 

Kalin: Atleast you got a good defense going for you.

Yusei: For the moment. 

Ramsey: It wont last. You two never stood a chance against me, and now that I have the power of the Crimson Dragon, you're fate is sealed. 

Kalin: There's still hope. Time to find some. (Draw) All I got is Infernity Knight on my field, and a couple set cards. (Def: 400) So that Overlord's ability cancels my ability to use card effects when my monsters are in attack mode, but. 

Yusei: What are you thinking Kalin?

Kalin: Defense might be our best offense for the moment. I summon Infernity Guardian! (Def: 1700) While I have no cards in my hand, Infernity Guardian is invincible to all destruction.

Ramsey: Interesting. It won't be enough unfortunately. 

Kalin: Make your move.

Ramsey: If you insist. (Draw) I summon the Earth Emperor Gaia. (Atk: 3000) 

Yusei: Agh, those Emperors keep getting stronger.

Ramsey: I use the ability of Emperor Gaia, by banishing him from the game all monsters in defense mode are destroyed.

Kalin: No way.

Yusei: You're kidding?!

Ramsey: Goodbye.

Several explosions occur on the field, only leaving Infernity Guardian on the field.

Kalin: Like I said, Infernity Guardian isn't going anywhere.

Ramsey: I'm not looking at you! Overlord Hundred Eyes, finish Yusei Fudo once and for all!

Yusei: I reveal the trap Draining Shield! This negates your attack and I gain LP equal to Overlord Hundred Eye's ATK. And since you're not targeting a monster in Attack position, I can use card effects during battle! (5700 LP)

Ramsey: Hm. I set one card face down. 

Yusei: (Draw) I don't know what to do Kalin.

Kalin: I see your struggle Yusei, he has the strength of the Crimson Dragon and his deck as it was, was pretty strong. It's going to be difficult to get around that monster. 

Yusei: I have an idea, but this is going to be a leap. I activate the spell Graceful Charity! I draw three cards, and then I discard two. (Draws) (Discards) I summon the Synchron Exploder! (Atk: 0) His special ability brings Junk Synchron back from the graveyard! (Atk: 1300) 

Ramsey: Ah, so you're going to call in Junk Warrior?

Yusei: Nope, I use the ability of Quillbolt Hedgehog in my graveyard! Since I have a Tuner monster on the field, I can special summon him! (Atk: 800) Junk Synchron will tune Synchron Exploder and Quillbolt to Synchro summon the Junk Archer! (Atk: 2300) 

Kalin: Here we go.

Yusei: I use Junk Archer's ability to remove from play Overlord Hundred Eyes for this turn!