Muted

A/N: I know this story needs major editing which will happen when I finish writing season 4. Please no hate. Hope you enjoy. Welcome to the Dark side, we have cookies!!!!

"WAKE UP SQUIRT" My bother yells causing me to jolt up and fall onto the floor. Of course he finds it hysterical and video tapes it. "Really ?!?!"I whine.

" Hurry up or we are going to be late, I've got practice, if you want a ride then you better get a move on it" he says and leaves the room.

I get up and walk over to my closet changing into a pair of black tights, white v-neck, a red and black flannel and my black combat boots.

I walk over to my vanity and do my makeup. I then curl my shiny blonde hair that I was fortunate to inherit from my mother.

"Sofia Marie Stilinski, get your ass down here" he yells as I grab my over the shoulder black leather bag and run to my brothers blue jeep where he is waiting. "About time, I thought you fell in the toilet again" he said hitting the gas and I cringed at the thought.

"It was one frigging time" I say annoyed. Stiles and I use to be so close until all of this werewolf drama was brought upon us. We still are but not the way we use to be. I always feel like him and Scott are always hiding something from me.

I have always been the baby to everyone which annoys me so much. I'm a big girl who can take care of herself but nobody seems to get that. As the Jeep came to a stop I hopped out to see Scott smiling at us. He hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Scott is my brother from another mother as cliché as it sounds. He is the only person I know who can put up with Stiles besides my dad and I.

As we walked over to the field Stiles and Scott were talking about how he is worried about his position of being team captain but all I could focus on were the cute boys on the field. The only good thing about Beacon Hills is all of the sexy boys and guys that are in this town.

I'm not the type of girl to squeal and get all stupid over a boy but I did have a little crush on Isaac and Aiden but they were technically taken.

"What the hell are we even doing here anyway, we've got like 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the Lacrosse team is not one of them" I heard my brother say as I saw someone in front of the goalie catching balls like his life depended on it.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that"I said as my brother turned around to see what Scott and I were talking about. "Who the hell is that ?" my brother asked the same question I was wondering.

The mystery boy pulled off his helmet to reveal his spiky brown hair and beautiful blue eyes as he started to talk to dick head Garrett.

"Maybe we should just practice a little bit" my brother said causing me to giggle and the boy that Garrett called Liam and Garrett to turn their heads towards me. I blushed as Liam smiled at me showing off his teeth but Garrett just rolled his eyes and brought Liams attention back to the field.

I walked off to my locker where I noticed Garrett's bitch of a girlfriend Violet. "Sofia Stilinski, why such a pouty face ?" she teased.

"I don't have a pouty face, I just don't like having to interact with the trash that goes by the name Violet" I smirked opening my locker as the halls flooded with students.

"I'm trash? Take a long look in the mirror sweetheart because you are in no place to judge" she says and I laugh. "How long did it take for you to come up with that ?" I asked.

"You are playing with fire Sofia so why don't you scurry off to hang with the very few friends you have because I hear that number keeps on dwindling"Garrett said and walked off to class with Violet.