Time of Death Part 2

One of the cameras starts to fizz on the computer screen. "Is that suppose to look like that?" Liam asks pointing at the screen.

"No,no. Its not" Stiles says as I start to panic a little. "Where is that?" Kira asks. "It's the roof "I say. "Someones gonna have to check it out" Stiles says and I nod. " l'll go" Kira says. "I'm going to help" i say

. "Whoa, whoa. This might not be just a malfunction" Stiles says. "That's why I'm bringing this" KIra says pulling out her Katana. "And me " I say holding out a flame. Stiles nods and we turn towards the door.

"I'm coming with you" Liam says running over to us and I smile. "Okay and you're all coming right back, immediately" my brother yells as we walk out the room.

"So who's hotter guys, Nash or Cameron ? I'm thinking Nash" I say and they both look at me confused.

"You guys don't know who Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas are?" I ask shocked as we walk. "Nope" LIam says and I playfully glare. "This really puts a strain on our relationship" I joke and he rolls his eyes.

" Magcon is my bae, yeeaaahhh. Magcon is my day, yeeaaaahhh" I sing as we climb the stairs. " please make it stop" Kira begs to LIam.

"Fine" he says taking his hand and covering my mouth. I lick it and he takes it off. "Did you just lick me?" he asks.

"Is your hand wet?" I ask and he nods. "Then that means I licked it" I say as we open the roof door.

Kira and Liam run out as I just walk. The electric system explodes and sparks fly. "That's not good "I say as we cover our faces from the sparks. The sparks stop and we look at the area where it happened.

"Looks like someone did something to it" LIam says as we hear a growl kind of noise and I sigh. "That noise is way to familiar" I say as we turn around to see Berzerker.

"I think somebody did " Kira says waving her Katana around but I put a hand out. "Let me talk to it first" I say walking towards it. "Sofia get back here" Liam says but I ignore.

"Hey Best friend, its been a while. Did you make that profile that we talked about? And speaking of 'we', where is other best friend. " I ask and it growls even more.

" Don't you growl at me mister, you could have called or text me but you didn't, plenty of people would kill to be my best friend so be happy" I say.

I take my hand from behind my back and let a flame shoot out of it at the Berzerker but it dodges it and lifts me into the air by my throat. I start to cough and kick but it tosses me at a wall .

Liam growls and shifts. He walks up to the berzerker and claws at it a few times but it grabs him by the throat and throws him into the fence.

KIra starts swinging her Katana and slashes the Berzerker with it multiple times but it seems to have no affect. Then it starts dodging her hits and then punches her hard in the face and she falls unconscious.

I get up and open my arms out letting the flames ignite in my hands. "You know what happens when you play with fire?" I ask .

"You get burned " I say throwing flames at it but it dodges. I run towards it and jump on it taking my hand and pressing it onto the skull letting the heat run through its skull causing it to growl in pain and throw me towards Liam.

"You okay?" he ask getting up. "I've been better" I say and he nods as we run to Kira. "Kira " I say but she doesn't move.

"Kira get up" LIam says pulling her up and she stands looking at the Berzerker as it stalks towards us but I hold my confident stance.

Liam runs at it but it throws him on the ground and I run to him. "You guys, run. Get out of here" kira says as she starts to fight the Bezereker and I help LIam get up.

"Youve got to go" He says to me and I nod. "I'm not leaving you here" I say and he rubs my cheek. "I just want you to be safe" he says and I smile.

"It's way to late for that" I say as he kisses me passionately and gets up and shifts. " Liam" Kira says as he growls an intimidating growl.

He climbs ontop of the fenced cage and jumps down with his arm out and his claws out. It throws him and leaves the roof. He gets up and walks towards me checking me over for bruises.

"I'm fine" I say and we run to the mourgue. Liam stops and I look at him confused. "Come on " I say but he looks at me. "I smell blood" he says running off and I walk into the mourgue with Kira.

"AAHHH" Scott yells as he wakes up to see me, Argent, Kira and Stiles hovering over him. KIra kisses him while we all sigh in relief.

"What happened, did it work?" Scott asks and we all look away from him. Liam walks in looking like he has bad news. "What ?" she asks him. "It's your mother, she's hurt " he says.